Does this happen to anyone else? (Neoquest II)

Bloods_Mistress

I'm playing level two on my phone, and every time I see the sleet krawk, I think street krawk. So, now, I am imagining a thug Krawk, pants sagging, and baseball cap turned backwards XD

Which totally doesn't make sense in relation to neoquest II, but totally makes my day.

Wait... You can play it on your phone?

And, I don't think I've gotten up to where you are yet. I'm taking a break from that game just for the moment. So my answer would have to be, no, that's never happened to me :P

i had a similar idea .. i mean .. sleet is slippery right ? i kept imagining him reaching for his weapon and it slipping off his hand ...

and i didn't know you could play it on your phone , looks like a real hustle !!!

its super annoying because you have to resize the page after EVERY. LOAD. but it is totally possible. at least on the iphone

But my daughter fell asleep in the car, and, as everyone should know, you never wake a sleeping baby. ever. o.o

so, i settled in for the long haul and leveled up. twice.

oh, and thank you angelo XD now I have something else to imagine.

Yes, I have the Galaxy S5 and I play it on my phone too, however it uses a TON of battery life. The S5 has a GREAT battery too. I charge my phone maybe twice per week! and I killed my battery in about 2 hours playing NQ2. lol.

I have a samsung galaxy mega and can play on it too, and some mobile browsers offer free flash support too such as dolphin or puffin (only during the day is flash free with this one). Most games I can play and the battledome works, but it's super slow and lags,