Well Hello All! :)

Rainy

Hi Rainy! Long time no talk. I'm glad you joined the forums :laughingsmiley: I like your avie/siggy combo.

I sorta lurked forever before i joined. I find myself playing the games a lot, especially the ...makes me think of.... game.

I'm sorry about the harassment btw. No one deserves to be harassed. Everyone on these forums is so helpful and nice. And there is other perks, like avatar lending programs too. I've never used them though :P

It's nice to meet you Rainy! I don't really chat on the neoboards much anymore...unless I'm in the BC or avatar hunting. Sorry you had troubles on the PC, everyone here that I've met have been very kind and helpful. Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks, Shelley!

Hi Vanessa :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sadly, there hasn't been any progress at all. No one wants to adopt a maraquan kyrii or a tyrannian poogle :sad01_anim: . I had a chocolate bruce i tried to adopt out too, but no one wanted it. However, once i pounded it, it was immediately adopted by someone.

I don't really care much for the Neoboards, so I decided to just join here and chat on a whim. I'm happier here than when I chat on the Neoboards. People here are more friendly in my opinion.

I used to chat all the time on the Neoboards (this was like 5 years ago), but the quality of the posts have really plummeted. There used to be intelligent conversation and productive discourse, now it's all inane and seemingly filled with childish banter.....

I like these boards so much more! People are nicer and not endlessly fishing to be lend avatar items on no credentials.