What's Your Dream Pet?

triadinfinity

Despite having spent almost a decade on neopets, it's only just this year that I've decided that I want to work towards getting paint brushes and morphing potions to achieve my 'dream pets'. I'm not sure how many I'll end up working towards, but right now I'm trying to get a woodland paint brush for my eyrie Ellenwy, and a plushie cybunny.
What are your dream pets? Have you achieved them? How close are you to reaching your goal? Maybe we can help each other get there!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
We already have a dream pet topic. Please continue the discussion there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I don't have dream pets per se .. except maybe the impossible dream of getting back my UC Halloween Lupe .. and the more impossible UC Tyrranian Krawk hehe .. I guess I love different pets .. mostly Royals .. I'm still debating getting my Electric Kougra , 16B , a Royal PB.