Games Master Challenge 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

My account is almost 7 years old and I've never heard of it LOL

Also does anyone know what time the game master next day challenge usually starts?

They always start at midnight the next day, so you have 24 hours to complete each day (aside from Day 1)

So you need to purchase neocash to participate in the challenge?? Is it worth it?

Yes. They typically release game themed items, however this is the first GMC with JumpStart so who knows what quality of items they will produce. At any rate, you can purchase a ticket near the end of the event if you like the items.

I think it's a general consensus that we're all terrible at flash games :laughingsmiley:

Does anyone know what time day 2 starts? It still says Day 1.

Day 2 will start at midnight NST. Day one always will be a day and a half long so ensure that all time zones have a chance to see and participate before being exempt from the highest trophy or any bonus prizes for completing on "day of" tasks.

This is my first Games Master Challenge. Any tips for a first-timer? For the record, should I be embarassed my account is 14 months old, and this is the first time doing a game challenge?

Don't be embarassed, Sarah. We all have our first game challenge. Do the best you can, and neomail me if you need help. The TDN games guides are great. I would read those, and get a little practice in before sending your score.

Can you do day 2's challenge if you haven't purchased Lulu's challenge? Hate that they are incorporating NC into this x_x

NC is always incorporated and as always, the NC portion has nothing to do with completing the main site event. It's just for extra items if you want them.

Can anyone else not move onto day 2 or do day 2's game? I am stuck on day 1.

I am a moron.

I managed the mopping game fine, even though I'd never played it before, once I had a few practice run throughs before I tried to send a score.

With Goparokko though, I misread the required score. I thought it was 12000, not 1200, and I've never gotten over 10000 before, so I was panicking, thinking I wasn't going to make it. I kept playing and trying to better my score and eventually I got sick and tired of it and just sent in the scores I WAS making...and of course they were well above what was required because I was having an attack of stupid or something when I initially read the requirement.

So I was at the GMC page today and the mystery box was all lit up for me (I'd already claimed the reward for the other game last night), and I clicked on it and when it gave me the plushie, I thought there was some mistake. Like, I thought I was going to have to send in a ticket surrendering my prize because I'd gained it falsely. No, I just obviously need my glasses more than I thought I do! :P

Day two won't start until midnight NST - so there's still over 5 hours left of Day One

Thanks.

I thought yesterday was day 1 though?

These are two of my favorite games on the site. Super easy for me today because of that. I'm not sure how easy they are for other people? Certainly if you play Turmac Roll on hard, it won't take long to get the necessary score. I'm super happy with the Grundo plushie. I'll have to get a spare one for my thief gallery on my side.

The games and required score were rather easy for today's. Still, I love the plushie.

Playing Turmac Roll on Medium got me to the score in about five minutes, if that.

Turmac Roll is one of my better games (one of those where I hit a straight 3k pretty much every day unless I miscalc ratio and end up with something like 995np on one of three games XD) so that one was really easy for me. Freaky Factory... not quite my best game--not good enough yet at it for the avatar, in any case--but 200 on that is even within my reach. XD

I don't know how to play Turmac Roll, so this could be interesting, but I love Freaky Factory. Off I go to have some fun.

EDIT: I'm so glad I read the game guide here for Turmac Roll and played on Medium and not Easy. As it turns out, I had played it before and was useless at it, but I suspect that had something to do with Easy actually being hard to play because you roll too slow.

And all of my aplomb deserted me during Freaky Factory, so it's a good thing I'm so familiar with it. Loving the plushies. They're going straight to the pool room, I mean, my gallery.

EDIT AGAIN: Can I just point out to one of the mods that on the GMC guide for today, the link for Freaky Factory actually says Freaky Friday instead?