Games Master Challenge 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

Turmac Roll is on my daily routine, easy 3000 NP's a day for me, so just got it done earlier today :)

The factory took me longer. Looks like I had played it once before, my high score was 145 (LOL). ... maybe it was on one of the previous GMC's... anyways, once I figured it out, it was quite simple :)

So far I have loved the games for the GMC. It just stinks that I will be traveling today and tomorrow...hopefully I will be able to play GMC and get my dailies done!

Highest score I can get in Freaky Factory is 102 :( How are you guys doing it?

If you're playing with a mousepad rather than mouse, use the largest game-size because those blobs can be mightily difficult to actually click otherwise.

Beyond that, in the first few levels, start with filling up the vat(s) you don't need yet. That way, with a bit of luck, once you fill up the actually needed vat, you'll already have the paint for a few more jobs ready.

When producing plushies, keep an eye out for the grundo thief and click him quickly to chase him away. Don't bother wasting time on clicking him away when you're not producing anything at the moment unless you're almost ready to produce and he's near the producing-end of the line.

Click small(ish) blobs just before they reach the appropriate vat, not while they're over it. Large blobs can be clicked above the vat, but be careful not to make the vats overflow.

Avoid blobs with faces, because those are evil blobs that just add to your waste levels. Similarly, avoid dropping blobs in the wrong vats.

Otherwise, just spend a few games not actually trying to get the score but just focusing on where approximately you have to click the different blobs to land them in the vats. Once you have that part more-or-less mastered, 200 points is pretty easy.

Today's were kinda tough for me, I've never been good at either one but I managed to get lucky with Snot Splatter and Bouncy Supreme. I adjusted the instructions in the guide for bouncy supreme, as they weren't QUITE helping me through no fault of the guide's. But it laid the groundwork.

It seems really easy this year. I've struggled more in years past. But this year, it's generally two well known games with scores well within my reach. Most days, it's taken me about 15 minutes tops (except for yesterday when I may not have read/checked and was playing Jelly Blobs of Doom for half an hour...). Nothing's really challenged me. Which is good and bad. It's something that I like to do during my Thanksgiving break but on the other hand, I've got huge projects and finals fast approaching.

One of my favorite games was the mystery game today I blew past the required score rather quickly. For both games, really. Only took me about 10 minutes or so for each. Though I'm not the greatest at Meepit Juice Break I was still able to get the score without even needing to get the bonus for connecting to the right color meepit. lol

I love the book for the Snowmuncher one.

I just completed today's challenge! Meepit Juice Break only took me a few tries. After the first meepit I gave up trying to get the right colors and just went for not loosing a life. On the later level I connected the two meepits as quick as possible and then connected the two to the color pipe. For Snow Muncher I just went for every gem and vial, so I got a qualifying score on my first run-through. I'm kind of hoping that we don't have to send a billion scores in all the different games this year.

Day Four: Complete!

I suck at Meepit Juice Break and the more I play, the worse I'm getting. I think I'm going to go and get breakfast and see if I do any better after some sustenance. I'm excited to play Snowmuncher though. That's one of my favourite games.

Ah, today's games are both avatar games that I've gotten in the past. I hate them both, but these scores shouldn't be too bad for me.

If you're having trouble, don't forget the cheats. Type "meepits" for an extra life on Juice Break, and "buuuurrrrrrrrp" on Snowmuncher to take the bloat meter down.