Lesser Nerkmid..to sell or not to sell.

battlegirl87

So a random event tonight gave me my first nerkmid. I've always sort of wanted to try out the vending machine but could never bring myself to spend that much on something that might not give me anything good in return, I'm excited about it, but I don't know whether to put it in my shop or go to the vending machine because I know selling is a guaranteed profit and the safest choice. I've been blowing a lot of np here lately so profit obviously sounds good lol...but then again it was free.

What would you do?

Check how much it's worth and decide. I've only ever used one, and I don't think it returned much.

If you're an avatar collector, using a nerkmid for the first time automatically gives this avatar: alienaisha.gif

well, there is an avatar from using the machine for the first time, so if you collect avvies you may think about that. I'd probably do it cos it was free, but I guess it depends on what you like to spend your money on, and if you'll miss the potential profit you'd make from the nerkmid

Hm, well, there is an avatar the first time. Lesser nerks aren't worth THAT much. I'd put it in the machine to get the avatar, since the lesser nerkmids are cheaper than others, but that's just me!

I see no difference between not wanting to spend the money to buy a nerkmid and using the one your given for free. Either way, you lose something worth XX,XXX NP be it a nerkmid worth that amount or NP worth that amount.

I personally would sell it, but if you're an avatar collector, it may be better for you to use it.

Essentially, do what you want :)

if i didn't have a lot of np, i'd just sell it. now that i'm more comfortable with the amount of np i have, i sell them. i've used the vending machine a few times and got a strawberry paint brush once and worthless items the rest of the time. honestly, it's very risky.

At least you have the avvie now :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.