Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

Awww, the maraquan xweetok is a sea slug! :laughingsmiley: So cute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromodorididae#mediaviewer/File:Chromodoris_magnifa.JPG

The link wasn't opening here (it is now) so I Goole Image'd it andAWMYGAWDGETITOFFGETITOFFYUCKYUCKYUUUUUUCK

DDDD:

Didn't like the pet, certainly don't like the RL animal! :sick01: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

I love the little sea slug!! Maraquan pets are my favorite, I love how most of them are modeled after real sea creatures. This one is a little bizarre, but just bizarre enough :P

The Maraquan is sure weird .. what exactly is it supposed to be ?

I'm also curious of what the Maraquan is supposed to be, but I think it looks really cool.

Does anyone know what the hat is supposed to be? I'm a little confused but otherwise like the outfit.

I totally agree. My first impression was that the Maraquan was very interesting, but then I was like—what is it?

It reminds me of ice cream :P

The link wasn't opening here (it is now) so I Goole Image'd it andAWMYGAWDGETITOFFGETITOFFYUCKYUCKYUUUUUUCK

DDDD:

Didn't like the pet, certainly don't like the RL animal! :sick01: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

These are precisely my feelings D:

The ocean creeps me out...

I really like the colours of the Maraquan one, but it doesn't really look very nice D: The split one is great, though.

Pretty disappointed with the clothes...the scarf thingy looks nice, but everything else looks wrong. Shame, 'cause there aren't many clothes for Xweetok.

I missed Xweetok Day completely though my main pet is a Xwee. GAH! I like the Split one, and the Maraquan one looks pretty regal but I think they could have done a better job...now to wait until next year for better colors. -shrug-