CC Votes: World's Smallest Violin

siniri

I made it into the caption contest! If you like my caption, please vote for it:

Lenny: I finally got in a Caption Contest picture, and I'm so deep in the background I look like a bush!
Kougra: Waaah, I'll play Neopia's smallest violin for you.
Lenny: I'm already playing it....

Link to see all the captions

Direct link to vote for me

Aww, thanks, Avia! It's awesome that TDN got 3 people in -- and we all seem to have a decent shot at making the final cutoff.

(Off-topic: Your avvie makes me hungry. And I was in your hometown last summer for a family reunion of sorts -- just my parents, 5 of the 6 siblings, and my 2 nephews, but it's hard enough to get just the immediate family together when we live in 5.5 states (the 0.5 being DC). Anyway, your town has beautiful beaches. Weird over-land sunrises, but beautiful beaches and decent waves for bodysurfing.)

Aww, thanks, Avia! It's awesome that TDN got 3 people in -- and we all seem to have a decent shot at making the final cutoff.

(Off-topic: Your avvie makes me hungry. And I was in your hometown last summer for a family reunion of sorts -- just my parents, 5 of the 6 siblings, and my 2 nephews, but it's hard enough to get just the immediate family together when we live in 5.5 states (the 0.5 being DC). Anyway, your town has beautiful beaches. Weird over-land sunrises, but beautiful beaches and decent waves for bodysurfing.)

it's actually not my hometown. i moved here a year ago and am moving out in a month. haha. i'm originally from the nyc area, so all these beaches and stuff are wasted on me. XD anyway, i got that vote in for you! good luck!

Aww, shucks! Thanks for the vote, Lamppost! I've been an extra in a few different things, and I like being in the deep background, but most people want to be seen. (The exception was a current trilogy, where I just wanted to see the book come to life, but was far from the action -- I haven't seen the movie yet to look for myself, though I suspect I'll be too busy enjoying the movie to actually bother looking...)