I think I'm back =)

Hert123

Hi everyone!

I joined the TDN community this year, let's say May, and then I just kind of vanished in September.
I kinda missed TDN.
I don't think a lot of people know me or even remember me, but that's okay :)

I was away because school started and this year is my first year at a higher level of education (if that makes sense) and I was really nervous because I didn't knew anybody and all my friends have left school already.

I was online occasionaly for the past few weeks, but I've decided to start saving for 10 Million NP, doing my dailies and trying to get a really cool color with the lab ray.

I also decided to post more on the forums, because I really enjoy the friendly community here! So for this time, I hope to stay a while and enjoy playing Neo more.

Lots of love,

Hert123 aka Tess =)

Let me be the first to say welcome back even though we haven't met before. You're a fellow Dutchie, I see? =)

Thank you! Nice to meet you! Yes, I am! I live in the southern part of the Netherlands :)

Welcome back :) It's nice to have you around, I hope you'll complete your goals fast and set new ones. What are the colours you'd like to get from the lab ray?

Thank you very much. I got one of my faves just a few days ago; eventide. But I'd like to have Desert, Maraquan or Robot =)

Oh gosh, I just loooove eventide :) But haven't been lucky enough so far with the lab ray, neither with money saving for a petbrush. Congrats and good luck with the other colours :)

I have a Eventide Gelert. His name is Thoundier =) If you want to adopt him, send me a message! His stats are messed up though, because of the lab ray xD

Thank you! Nice to meet you! Yes, I am! I live in the southern part of the Netherlands :)

Thank you very much. I got one of my faves just a few days ago; eventide. But I'd like to have Desert, Maraquan or Robot =)

Ah, same here. Nijmegen area, roughly speaking. Good luck with the lab ray in getting yourself a pet in one of those colours. =)

Ah, same here. Nijmegen area, roughly speaking. Good luck with the lab ray in getting yourself a pet in one of those colours. =)

I live near Eindhoven =). Thank you! Eventide was my first color change ever!

Welcome back. This time of year is always good to come back to Neopets and TDN.

Thank you very much. I know. I don't think, in 7/8 years, I've been around a full month in December for the advent calender!

Welcome back, and hello fellow Dutchie. I'm from around Utrecht myself :)

I hope for you that you will get the full month of the advent calender this year. I've tried last year, but I forgot the first of december, so I'm still missing an Avatar :(

I have a Eventide Gelert. His name is Thoundier =) If you want to adopt him, send me a message! His stats are messed up though, because of the lab ray xD

Thank you, that's very generous of you! But I prefer to try a bit more with my lab rat (she's Red Kyrii at the moment :(...) and then maybe I could get some colour you'd like to swap pets :)

Welcome back, and hello fellow Dutchie. I'm from around Utrecht myself :)

I hope for you that you will get the full month of the advent calender this year. I've tried last year, but I forgot the first of december, so I'm still missing an Avatar :(

I hope so too! I also miss the advent calendar avatar, I have to get it this year! I am starting to collect more and more avvies. I Recently got the Queen Fyora Doll avvie through the Avatar Lending Program from TDN =)

Thank you, that's very generous of you! But I prefer to try a bit more with my lab rat (she's Red Kyrii at the moment :(...) and then maybe I could get some colour you'd like to swap pets :)

Hey, no problem! I adopted Thoundier for his name from the pound, planned on zapping him a nice color and then adopt him out again! Good luck with your lab rat! I'd like that =)