What if.....(junk items Neopets should give better purpose)

Bloods_Mistress

feel free to add more, but I will start us off with the first:

puzzle toys. When you play with one of your pets, it should open a screen with a jigsaw puzzle. Solving the puzzle would earn you a few neopoints or something actually useful.

or, of course, the obvious: clothing items and accessories (looking at you, hair chopsticks) should all be wearable.

i love the usuki set idea. i always found it disappointing that all the sets weren't actually usable with dolls, because some of them look pretty cute and creative. i don't know how they would implement that exactly though.

and i love how they made some of the old clothing wearable, but a lot of it still isn't. the same goes for a bunch of cute neohome 1.0 items.

I wish more items could be combined together to make different things. like the cooking pot, but for toys or any random stuff. like a cup of water and a plushie, makes a soggy plushie.

There is just so much junk stuff out there, I can't imagine anyone wanting or caring about. But I suppose, there is a collector somewhere for every junk item.

I've very many times considered obsessively trying to collect a million of a single kind of junk item... but I always end up just discarding it. Except omelets, which I guess aren't really junk since you can feed them to your pets, but I still collect them.

oh yeah! I totally forgot about the cant-use-in-home home items

like all my stupid windows

You mean you can't? I've been saving those to put in my neohome. I guess I didn't actually look at whether they had little house symbol on them or not. But, yeah, if you can't put them in your house, what is the point?

feed it to an undiscriminating palate ; )

rockfish?

I'm not sure that I have any undiscriminating palates among my pets. They all seem to be a bit picky.

nooo! i occasionally use the wearable dung to custom my pets. i think it is hilarious..

How long do you leave them like that before you feel guilty?

I also wish that the band t-shirts and hats were wearable.

I wish that the Tiki Tack stuff could have some kind of use, even if it's just for putting in your neohome for decoration.

And I wish that all the stuff that gets dragged up with Underwater Fishing could be put to use as well. Maybe those kinds of things could be thrown in a cooking pot type thing, like, throw in 10 rotten sandals (either left or right foot) and you get one good wearable item back from it, like a Wellington boot or something funny like that. Not a pair of boots, just one of the pair. With no guarantee that you're going to get the other foot the next time you go...

why would i feel guilty? I dont feel guilty. no need to belittle a fellow neopian because i sometimes custom my pets with wearable rainbow or regular dung. just because you dont like something on neopets doesnt mean everyone feels the same way you do, all i said was i enjoy wearable dung on neopets and find it hilarious. i own real life animals. cows, horses, cats, dogs, and every once and a while cows actually have real life wearable dung in their hair. it happens. nothing to feel guilty about- what am i going to do, wash 200 plus some head of cattle by hand until they shine? every single day?! and more often than not when working with cattle in close proximity, sometimes the real life wearable dung gets on me. it happens, and its so much fun to throw cow pies or horse apples at other people. lighten up and leave me alone for my choices on neopets.

molten pile of dung for a magma pet is fun.

Wasn't meaning to belittle, wasn't aware I had. Wasn't aware there was anything to lighten up over, either. But sure, I'll leave you alone. Sorry.