Advent Calendar 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

The video for the advent calendar isn't playing for me, but I did get my prizes. Did this happen to anyone else?

There was nothing for me either. I also received my prizes.

Whoa! Advent Calendar totally snuck up on me this year! With GMC and another round of Battling, I wasn't even thinking about it. Such a great surprise this morning. I'm so excited. No video for me either today. I like the prizes. I hope the contacts work for me pets.

Edit: Video works now. I clicked on the Cany Cane and got a Wreathy.

I hope I remember to visit every day. When the video didn't load, I assumed the issue was my computer; glad to know it wasn't. I bet it's a funny animation (based on the prizes).

One of my wishes was for a wider variety of wearables (than the same old new scarf); TNT is already fulfilling my wish on the first day!

If they fix the animation, is there a possibility of getting the Nova bonus (if they have one this year) even if you already collected your advent prizes?

Meh, I could care less about the video. GIMME prizes!

You do get a prize with the video! A petpet! yipee. Got the polarchuck. That was the best prize of all!!

Now, back to GMC, Uggh! LOL

Excuse me but nothing in the animation is clickable for me?

There's a hidden candy cane in the video, just really look for it while the video is playing. I don't know if it's in the same spot for everyone, but mine showed up near the very end...

Excuse me but nothing in the animation is clickable for me?

toward the end of the video, when the monster comes out, look toward the top of the screen, a little bit to the right of center, there will be a candy cane that suddenly appears. You need to click it. It is fast, so if you don't get it the first time, you will get it the next time. Keep watching the video, put your cursor to the top of the video and a little to the right of center. After the two orange eyes appear, the monster comes, then when he starts to fade away you will a candy cane appear. Click on it. good luck.

Not necessarily. I got a failed snowball. But you will get something.

Yep, you are right. Everyone was saying the video wasn't working. The first person who said it was got a polarchuck as did I. Therefore I assumed that everyone was getting a polarchuck. But you know what they say about assuming. LOL.