Advent Calendar 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

Got a raindorf from clicking in the animation (after waiting x amount of time for the animation to actually, y'know, show). How cute! I'd give it to my Christmas Kougra but the Huggy she has is so old. lol

I... don't believe so but there's no harm in trying. I'm pretty sure it's scripted in a way that you can't be seeing it from the archive to claim it. You certainly can't if you've already claimed it for that day (I checked out of morbid curiosity).

Can you go back if you missed the video on the first day? I didn't realize there was a prize with the video and dismissed it when it wouldn't load. Good thing I checked back here.

No, you cannot go back and claim the bonus item from a previous day's Advent, just like you cannot go back and claim a past day's regular gifts. Really, the bonus items are nothing to fret over- they're a small assortment of random existing wintery items. You'll have a pile of them by the end of the month. :)

I didn't get today's animation.

Today's bonus was a yellow ice lolly. I had to click on that candy cane ~10 times before it registered.

It's on the table, and first shows up on the left half of the screen, about 1/3 of the way across, and then again a bit to the right of center.

If you're struggling to get the click to register, keep the mouse positioned where you saw it, and then start clicking when the animation starts over again (before it even appears), and just keep clicking until you get the pop-up.

Bonus item was a Yellow Ice Lolly.

I mainly collect Plushies, but I've also gotten into collecting toys, so the Dartboard was right up my alley!! I'll take it :)