Advent Calendar 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

The prizes for today are neat. Love the Nova.

And for the daily I got Snowy Brook Foreground. Nice! A wintery wearable. And I don't have a lot of foregrounds.

AND I FINALLY HIT MY SDB GOAL!! Right on the nose too at 2500/2500. :D

Also just now noticed the descriptions this year no longer mention the items were given out from the Advent Calendar. Weird.

I haven't gotten it yet, but the Snowy Brook Foreground is nice. I would definitely use it.

If you don't get it at all this month, it gave me a duplicate today that I'd be willing to give. lol

It's randomly awarded for finding the candycane in the animation. You can find more info here.

I got one today and got the white cloak thing. Nice. :D

As for your question on the previous page, yes they are exclusive. They didn't used to be waaaaay back in the day but now they are. So if ya miss it, you'll have to buy the items you missed.

Really don't like that I have to spend real money to open this treasure chest.

Does anyone know what the prizes inside it are? I would like to find out if it's worth it before I pay my real money to open it. Don't know if it's random or everyone gets the same thing....

Really don't like that I have to spend real money to open this treasure chest.

Does anyone know what the prizes inside it are? I would like to find out if it's worth it before I pay my real money to open it. Don't know if it's random or everyone gets the same thing....

Check the link I posted just above your post. c: It's random and currently there are at least 3 different items.

EDIT 12/6/14- today's candycane is SUPER HARD to find. Keep your eyes on the bottom of the animation, towards the right corner. It'll be there for literally a split second.

Nothing happens when I click on the candy cane, even though I know I'm clicking it. :/ It doesn't help it only shows up for a second.

it IS tricky .. but many ppl said its not registering for them .. try to refresh or keep ur mouse fixed and click like a mad person

Nothing happens when I click on the candy cane, even though I know I'm clicking it. :/ It doesn't help it only shows up for a second.

It took me a couple tries, but I finally figured out that I could click on the "frame" where the candy cane would be as it moved and got it that way...Good luck!

If your computer is laggy, it can also help to start clicking before it even appears. (The spot where it will be for the longest is just to the left of the base of the tree next to the gingerbread house on the bottom right border, barely on the picture.)

It's a long animation, but hopefully by clicking like mad once it starts scanning across the table, you'll get it.

Woohoo! Some sand items for my gallery today!

I actually clicked on the candy cane the first time through the animation -- that's the first time I've managed to do that this year.

I can't remember what day 7's prizes were. Sorry.

You find 609 Neopoints!!!

You find a Slightly Trampled Omelette!!!

tyr_adca2014_slitrmpome.gif

You also find a Angry Sabre-X Action Figure!!!

toy_adca2014_angsabxactfig.gif

You also find a Rod of Supernova!!!
wand_supernova.gif

... and as you to go pick it up, the Pant Devil snatches it and flies away. Boo hiss.

:Sob:

Darn you Paint Devil. I shall see you in the battledome later to avenge myself.

:Edit: Apparently Neopets does this every year, such a tease with the Rod of Supernova!!!!!!

That's weird, I got to keep the rod of supernova this year. I guess that's the "random" part of the message at the top regarding prizes?

Sweet!

Kidding, obviously. It's worth more than my whole account, I'm pretty sure, even though it only has a 4/10 rating on the battlepedia...

Today's animation was cute. It's been pretty good so far this year. (I care more about the animations than the prizes, really.)