Claim Your Games Master Challenge Prizes!

hrtbrk

Since I know a bunch of you are going to ask:

Yes the trophy images are currently broken. I'm sure they'll be fixed tomorrow.

TNT's really on point with the images this week, huh?

Since I know a bunch of you are going to ask:

Yes the trophy images are currently broken. I'm sure they'll be fixed tomorrow.

TNT's really on point with the images this week, huh?

Almost all images on my user look-up are broken haha, :')

I couldn't afford to do any of the NC challenges, however I did complete all of AAA's challenges on the day of release. I got AAA Meatloaf and AAA Handheld Plushie - to have received better prizes did I need to have done something else? Or are the better prizes purely for those who did the NC half?

(Not trying to sound ungrateful, I'm just curious!)

I couldn't afford to do any of the NC challenges, however I did complete all of AAA's challenges on the day of release. I got AAA Meatloaf and AAA Handheld Plushie - to have received better prizes did I need to have done something else? Or are the better prizes purely for those who did the NC half?

Nope, I didn't do anything NC and got like five items. The NC prizes are separate from such things.

If you really did them day of release, then you should have gotten 5 items like the rest who did on release. If all your days are gold, you will have to send in a ticket.

All the images on my user lookup are broken too! Can't wait to see what the trophies look like. I got everything except the glasses, having completed all the challenges but not on the day of release

I didn't know we were going to get other stuff. I only knew about the trophy and that's all I was expecting. So, I'm really glad to get all the other prizes...but I'm stupidly disappointed that I can't actually see my trophy yet, lol. It's the thing that made me keep going when I thought Meepit Juice Break was going to get the better of me. I know they'll fix it and it will be all fine and dandy, but my initial reaction was to pout like a toddler!

You played both games every day, right? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I ask because the prizes you got would be at the level of people who completed 5-9 challenges, and someone who played one of the two games each day would have completed 7 challenges. I could see how someone might have gotten the impression that the games under Lulu's picture were for her challenge. But yes, definitely send in a ticket if you played all 14 games. Even if you missed a release day, you should have received 4 prizes.

I got a potion, i'm happy. :happydance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts 7 words and above. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woohoo! This trophy just started my fifth row of site trophies. And really highlighted how little we've had this year in the way of site events: I only have the AC trophy and the GMC trophy. For 2013, there were at least the BD veteran, Obelisk War, and Daily Dare trophies, too. For 2012, there were only DD, AC, and GMC. 2011 had TFR. 2010 had nothing extra. 2009 had AotA. 2008 had TROS. 2007 had Cyodrake's Gaze, ToW, and ... Mysterious Isle? I think?

(Note to self: you still have TOW, TFR, Obelisk, and AC prize points to spend!)

So I guess the pattern recently has been a major plot/event every other year. I'm looking forward to 2015! I wish they'd have a plot every year. (Though now that I remember, we had that logic puzzle mini-event this year, even though there was no trophy... I guess a mini-event in the even years and a big plot in the odd years is okay.)

The prizes are nice this year. At first, when I saw the glasses, I was like "Didn't we already get gaming glasses from AAA before?" But they look different from the Dazed and Confused glasses given out in the 2011 GMC:

clo_y16gmc_toogamingglass.gif vs. clo_gmc_dazedconfusedglasses.gif

I'm surprised they haven't made AAA's glasses yet.

You played both games every day, right? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I ask because the prizes you got would be at the level of people who completed 5-9 challenges, and someone who played one of the two games each day would have completed 7 challenges. I could see how someone might have gotten the impression that the games under Lulu's picture were for her challenge. But yes, definitely send in a ticket if you played all 14 games. Even if you missed a release day, you should have received 4 prizes.

Thank you, you've clarified where I went wrong! On day one I attempted both challenges, after achieving above the qualifying scores for each one I had only unlocked AAA's prize so assumed the game challenge was Lulu's NC thing! I didn't bother attempting the challenges after that because I didn't see the point :L

I have no idea what happened with my Game Challenge score - I assume I just did something silly and it didn't send properly :/

Oh well, always next year!

Thank you for your help :)

Sweet! I got a gold trophy! I also looked up the prices of some of the items given the Gaming Too Much! Glasses are going for a bit in the user shops. I don't remember what the other one was that was up there in prices :D

I couldn't complete all the challenges sadly due to real life issues, but I really like what I got and the AAA plushie :)

I hope if they do GMC next year, they will bring back teams because it was more fun that way and I felt more motivated to do the challenges. This sorta felt like the DD to me /:

Here's what I don't understand - the trophy says "Level 5 Games Master". Is that the highest level this year? I did all the games on the day, everything's gold. Confusing. And I got all the fun prizes.

Yes Level 5 is the highest level this year. :)

I got level 4 this year for completing all challenges but not all of them on release day.