NC Mall: Free Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

Some people got it to work by changing their language to French.

Do you think these new glitches that have been popping up lately are caused by TNT continuing to fix things behind the scenes (and causing some inadvertent chain reactions), or is the site just totally unstable now? It seems like there's a new glitch every other day or so...

I'm thinking they're doing their best to fix things without having to take the whole site down again because they didn't want to mess with GMC and Advent days. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a few days of site downtime in January when there's nothing going on. Personally, I would prefer to lose the site completely for 2-3 days than deal with this ridiculous lag and patchy page loads for weeks/months at a time.

Personally, I would prefer to lose the site completely for 2-3 days than deal with this ridiculous lag and patchy page loads for weeks/months at a time.

Same here. I wouldn't mind if they took it down for a short amount of time to try and get the most annoying bugs out of the system.