Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway!

Ruto

I entered my basic Kougra, Laiquende (on my side). I want him to be a Plushie Kougra ^^; It's one of the most expensive things I'm wanting just now. I would have entered my Vandagyre, but I really want more colors and options for him before I consider changing him or customizing him.

Haven't entered in a few years. Haven't felt much desire to, since I'm not wishing for the most expensive species/color combination out there. I don't have any desire for a Draik, Krawk, or Lutari, or a Stealthy pet. So, once again, I'm probably not going to bother. I might try just to get my orange Koi purple though, rather plain, boring dream pet, I know, but I tend to stick with flat colors since I'm a customizer.

I entered Loutrah for Stealthy Lutari again

since I'm done saving for honorary badges for Morrisftw (just got gourmet last week) I don't have anything to save for really except dream pets but Stealth PB is too much to save for now

I entered Oisin (currently on my side) to be transformed into a Maraquan Shoyru. (Grainne's not quite done being labbed to supplement her training, so I can't ask for her to be made Island Mynci yet.)

Such Irish names! Is Eireannach thu? (Are you Irish?)

I entered my strawberry kougra Odyii for a Pea Chia - though a part of me wants all the fruit and vegetable chias. I really wanted a grape one too.

I liked my strawberry kougra though.. maybe I should've entered my lab rat.

My chances of winning are slim anyway :)

Also:

Going to wait until they release more Vandagyre colours in the upcoming week(s) before submitting. Will probably go for one of those as there's no other colour combo I'm currently interested in.

Entries close on the 19th so you mightn't have time for more Vandagyre colours to be released! :(

Asked for NimiTea, currently a Green Korbat, to be changed to Relic Nimmo. They're a pound-rescue, grabbed mostly because I liked the name, which would fit extremely well on a Nimmo. Intending to morph them to Nimmo at some point anyway, just currently not at the top of my to do/buy list.

a Robot lutari, I wanted to change my (Uglier) pet since she has a cheap colour, but a pretty name. Shes originally a camo Wocky, which is okayish (I personally only want the robot shell to make my customizing options wider for a lutari)

I entered my blue kacheek Kireva to become a desert draik. I have been playing with her since 3 years ago, always the same ask :P