Semi-New to Battledome, equipment advice?

ChowwwXD

I've come back to Neopets after several years and started playing a couple of months ago.

I did some research, bought some equipment, and I'd like someone to give me advice on what to change or keep?

Now one important thing to note before suggesting equipment:

I only fight the Chia Clown, OOOOONLY. I farm him because I hate him with a passion D:<

My neopet's stats and equipment are:

Level: 15

Hit Points: 23

Attack: 23

Defence: 27

Move: 9 o_O idc about this (but if i should, let me know)

Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer

Scarab Ring (I thought this and the battle hammer^ would be enough to wreck Chia Clown... which it is)

Leaf Shield (although i never use it)

Scroll of Ultranova

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise

Please remember: I only fight Chia Clown (1-P) and have no intention of wrecking any other fighter.

TL;DR

please give me advice on destroying Chia Clown without losing a lot of health

...also if i posted this to the wrong section, please tell me

Welcome to the BD section! :D Leaf Shield works best with Strength and Defense boosts balanced, so you should definitely consider using it. ;)

It's been a long time since I beat up on the ol' Chia Clown. So I looked up his profile. http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/103/

His Seltzer Bottle and Ultra Rainbow Flash will get half or totally through the Leaf Shield. I'll recommend 2 item-types for you that should be in just about every battle set.

Downsize!, NOT Downsize Power Plus, but just Downsize! (yes with the ! at the end) This handy little defensive item will block 50% of all damage for one turn, once per battle. Once used it will vanish for the duration of the current battle. The Downsize Power Plus is retired, super expensive, looks identical to Downsize! Teh differences are that Power Plus blocks ALL damage once. The other difference, is once you use it, it's gone forever. So just don't buy it. It's not worth it. ;)

2nd item, regardless of level or anything, you SHOULD have a Healer! ;)

When I was starting out with battling, loooooong ago. I used a Slime Potion. Heal's 10hp, once per battle. Cheapest on the Super Wiz is 111 np. If you want a little more healing. I would suggest Bronze Scorchstone, a classic healer that heals 15hp and is hovering around 5000np. Or, Lesser Healing Scroll is hovering around 10,000np, and heals 25hp. All of these are once per battle.

Having a healer and Downsize! should help you take less damage, or recover more quickly from what damage you do take.

Best of luck!

Welcome to the BD section! :D Leaf Shield works best with Strength and Defense boosts balanced, so you should definitely consider using it. ;)

It's been a long time since I beat up on the ol' Chia Clown. So I looked up his profile. http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/103/

His Seltzer Bottle and Ultra Rainbow Flash will get half or totally through the Leaf Shield. I'll recommend 2 item-types for you that should be in just about every battle set.

Downsize!, NOT Downsize Power Plus, but just Downsize! (yes with the ! at the end) This handy little defensive item will block 50% of all damage for one turn, once per battle. Once used it will vanish for the duration of the current battle. The Downsize Power Plus is retired, super expensive, looks identical to Downsize! Teh differences are that Power Plus blocks ALL damage once. The other difference, is once you use it, it's gone forever. So just don't buy it. It's not worth it. ;)

2nd item, regardless of level or anything, you SHOULD have a Healer! ;)

When I was starting out with battling, loooooong ago. I used a Slime Potion. Heal's 10hp, once per battle. Cheapest on the Super Wiz is 111 np. If you want a little more healing. I would suggest Bronze Scorchstone, a classic healer that heals 15hp and is hovering around 5000np. Or, Lesser Healing Scroll is hovering around 10,000np, and heals 25hp. All of these are once per battle.

Having a healer and Downsize! should help you take less damage, or recover more quickly from what damage you do take.

Best of luck!

thank you, i appreciate your advice very much

cheers