Hai!

Irizzy

Hello guys!

My name is Iris, to most people I'm known as a 17 year old girl from the Netherlands (but I'm secretly a potato, shhh). My hobbies are playing with my 3 cats, drawing and playing games, and I just started studying psychology this year after graduating from high school. I started playing Neopets around 5 years ago, but more or less quit after about 2 years because school demanded more of my time. I guess that's a common story. But I'm back now :laughingsmiley: Already back when I just started playing I used TDN a lot for my dailies or if I needed a guide, and now I decided to make an account for the forums as well. I am really new to this forum thing though, so please bear with me :rolleyes_anim: My username on Neopets is _irri__, feel free to send me a message or a friend request! Most of my "old" friends have quit, so life on Neopets is a little lonely right now. Also, if anyone has some advice for me about TDN forums or Neopets in general, feel free to let me know! I'm basically starting from scratch, so you have permission to treat me as a total n00b, haha.

Well, I guess that's it for now, I wish you guys a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night ^_^

Hi Iris! Nice to meet another Dutchie here on TDNF! Welcome to the forums and welcome back to Neopets. I have the same story, school demanding more time, me quitting, but after my final exams I started playing Neopets again and found it very relaxing! If you have any questions, don't hesitate asking it here on the forums, as we are all very friendly and helpful! =) Feel free to add me as a NF~!