Hello! :D

rxcrcfllptrs

My name is Rax, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently living in the Philippines. :)

I've been a sort of anomaly with my friends, who all think I'm weird because I've been playing neopets for a little over 10 years now. Granted, I've had to change accounts many times because I was a rather inept kid when it came to pet sites, aha. It's why I've finally dragged myself to joining TDN, as I've been lurking it for a few months now.

Also, I am a college person majoring in something akin to Graphic Design, but not quite. I'm also naturally inclined to music and figure skating, playing video games and all that jazz. But when I'm not doing that, I'm on neopets lurking the TP or doing jobs in the Job Agency. I'm very happy with the progress I've made with my newest account [which you all can totally add, I love having neo-friends!] and I'm very sure I wouldn't have been able to accrue my sort of wealth if I was still running around like a headless chicken without any sort of guide to Neopia and whatnot.

So... yeah. There we go. Hello! :D