Maraquan Apple :(

rxcrcfllptrs

[i apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place! Still new and trying to learn how the forum works.]

I'm despairing over the overinflated prices for the above mentioned item in the TP. I've been refreshing for a while now, but everything that's been popping out is always past my price range. So I'm bringing my dilemma here and asking if any kind-hearted soul can offer me the same item for a lowered rate. Somewhere along the 30-80k range, perhaps?

Hello, are you sure about this? When I last checked (a few minutes ago), there were plenty of trade lots that didn't ask for much at all (or even gave it away for free). I also saw one that asked for about 10k np, so if you miss out on those really cheap lots you can also try that one. I'd say, take another good look at especially some of the newer lots, and you should be able to find that apple for a more reasonable price. Good luck :)

I indeed checked again, but it was still at the high price it was going for earlier at midnight, NST. But thanks to a kindhearted soul [who will not be named unless they tell me to], I've obtained one for free. Thanks for the suggestion, anyhow!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.