Help with "bad" words in my petpage please!

caleew

So I'm trying to put a wishlist made by jellyneo onto my petpage, and one of the images (which is from neopets itself may I add) is called "crackerprize13.gif". Now, because of the "crack" part, it won't let me use it. Any ideas on what to do, if there's another image for example, or if I can contact them about it?

Neopets filters are annoying lately -- I don't think there's anything you can do about it. You could try sending a ticket, but I doubt it would help anytime soon.

On a happier note I'll just give you the item you want. Random Act of Kindness.

You have given Bizarre Orange Keyring to User 'sloffcharmander_1'.

In the future, you can try to find a similar looking item, or some item picture that looks like it can't be found or some other similar image. or just not have an image like you did.

I have had the same problem; the filter recognised 'crack' and 'rape' and stuff in cracker and grape. So I deleted the images of it and replaced one letter with a number (for instance 4) so it wouldn't go off. It's really annoying though!

It's absolutely ridiculous isn't it? Silly old filter.

Neopets filters are annoying lately -- I don't think there's anything you can do about it. You could try sending a ticket, but I doubt it would help anytime soon.

On a happier note I'll just give you the item you want. Random Act of Kindness.

You have given Bizarre Orange Keyring to User 'sloffcharmander_1'.

In the future, you can try to find a similar looking item, or some item picture that looks like it can't be found or some other similar image. or just not have an image like you did.

You have just made my entire week, thank you so very very much! If I can't repay you I'll pay the act on :D

You could always download the image and rename it, I guess. Then put it in the empty spot left on your wishlist. Tho I'm unsure if the item database you got the picture from would be happy with that.

EDIT- this is so ridiculous. They block words IN THEIR OWN DEFAULT PET LOOKUPS.