Bean Bag of Nova

Musical_Shoyru

Yup, again, need an over inflated item. I'm a little upset that people are taking advantage of this event. I personally wish I could buy a ton of the items and just give them away to those who actually need them and aren't going to take advantage of the event... Ugh! If anyone has a Bean Bag of Nova for 20k-30k I'd appreciate it!

Good luck, I ended up having one in my SDB still...if I had another, I would help out...but just wait...yesterday at midnight the apple was UB, and by 7pm NST it was down to about 35k

I got the Apple from someone for 20k yesterday, so I lucked out on that one!

Yeah I'm totally the same way, I actually have been buying A LOT of cheaper items so I can have them just in case, I'd love to be able to help others out!

As it ticks closer to midnight, prices should plunge as people attempt to make the last bit of np they can. It's funny, is anyone else familiar with the tulilp inflation and crash in the 1600's? That's what every day of this event feels like! People speculating like mad, then a peak is hit, then it crashes hard. Somebody in Neopia has to be left at the end of each day holding worthless items for which they massively overpaid!

Hey all! Just got one given to me! Can you believe that!?!? Thanks! Hope to be able to help some people out in the next few days!

thats great congratulations :) how many have you done so far?

That will of been my 3rd I believe! :D I didn't do yesterday's because I drove 18 hours to go home for Christmas and was tired when I got back! I missed the advent calendar too! :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.