I need a good restocking guide!

Debtcollector

Hello, currently there are very outdated guides and for someone new to the evergrowing restocking world. This makes it difficult for new merchants and people who want to make guides. There are lots of shops and lots of items to choose from and to search their prices can be very time consuming expesially when your in a race to compete to buy the item the quickest, you don't have time to spare! I may make my own guide at a later time when I'm more experienced or make one as I go on the way for each shop but for now I will ask the people of TDN who may turn a blind eye because they want to keep profits to themselves which is understandable, for a better guide and more user friendly.The current one I'm using is by http://www.neopets.com/~Advantinaas well as jellyneo and shop wizard to search for prices...

TLDR: I need a guide with few of the best shops to merchant and what items to look out for...