Is there a way to call the Neopet company?

johnnxiv

There are ways to contact them through the ticket system, and they've provided a fax number for COPPA forms, but so far as I know there is no company phone number available for people to use to get a hold of them. I expect they have a number that's used for things like interviews, but not for general site users to call with questions.

Why do you ask? If we know what you're after we may be able to direct you to the proper form, or just solve the problem ourselves. :)

NeoPets, Inc.
P.O. Box 10263
Glendale, CA 91209-0263
US

Domain Name: NEOPETS.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
NeoPets, Inc.
[email protected]
P.O. Box 10263
Glendale, CA 91209-0263
US
Phone: 888-200-8090
Fax: 818-956-3855
-----------------------

i dont know if these numbers work. Doubt it.

They stated in the editorial last week that their new fax is 1-310-533-3700 (for faxing COPPA forms) so I doubt the rest of that information is correct. They really should update that properly....

Though that does prove that they had a phone number before. Looks like it's intended for legal use or some other sort of major technological issue.

They stated in the editorial last week that their new fax is 1-310-533-3700 (for faxing COPPA forms) so I doubt the rest of that information is correct. They really should update that properly....

Though that does prove that they had a phone number before. Looks like it's intended for legal use or some other sort of major technological issue.

My account for frozen. The ticket system takes forever.

I'm afraid that even if they did have a functional number available, the people you'd reach through it would have no access to anyones account in any way. As I said before, the number is there largely to reach them for things like legal issues, large-scale technological issues (for instance, if they were using a remote server and the people in charge of said server needed to reach them), or for things like interviews so that potential employees can set up appointments. The people answering would likely have no admin rights of any sort on the website at all, and would also likely be Jumpstart employees, not Neopets-specific ones.

The only way to reach the support staff and moderators- the people who have any ability to help you- is through the ticket system. There is no getting around that regardless of how long it takes for them to address a given ticket.

They'd probably just tell them to submit a ticket and wait for it to be addressed. The people running the Facebook page are unlikely to have admin anything either. All you'd do is waste someone's time.

They'd probably just tell them to submit a ticket and wait for it to be addressed. The people running the Facebook page are unlikely to have admin anything either. All you'd do is waste someone's time.

Unfortunately this seems to be true. I've heard of people having to wait months to find out whether their account could be unfrozen or not. I'm still waiting on a response to a ticket about a duplicated item from October.

NeoPets, Inc.

P.O. Box 10263

Glendale, CA 91209-0263

US

Domain Name: NEOPETS.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :

NeoPets, Inc.

[email protected]

P.O. Box 10263

Glendale, CA 91209-0263

US

Phone: 888-200-8090

Fax: 818-956-3855

-----------------------

i dont know if these numbers work. Doubt it.

The only thing that works and is guaranteed to work is the fax number, which has had to change anyways thanks to the change of ownership of the site itself. And it's meant to only be for the permission slip things for underage users. You can tell cause it says 'legal department' and thus would not be the people to talk to about a frozen account.

Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait on the ticket system.