strange growling box

lfisher2

That is a good point, but I have a lot of items in my sdb already, it's just having the right items lol. So far, the strange growling box is the only item I'll actually have to buy. I've gotten lucky. I don't think any dailies have the growling box either, i remember it was a prize from the spooky food eating contest plot. Thanks for the info!

I think this is a good day to skip. I refuse to buy anything unless I can get my hands on that box first. :(

I wouldn't mind "donating my money" toward one right now if the money was going towards something worthwhile such as a user's Christmas gift fund or something

I too need a strange growling box! I want that darned avatar! I have all the other items already :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear. The offending word has been edited.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I feel terrible about it but i don't think I will be doing today's. It's been basically luck of the draw for me as to whether I have the item that people decided to buy and jack up in my SDB already, but 150k? That's ridiculous. Unless it lowers a LOT closer to midnight. And heck, i thought the assorted mini biscuits were too much at 15k (didn't buy those yet either, I have the other three. Which are the cheapest ones, lucky me).

I have 3 neopians adopted so far. I'll keep an eye on the prices today just in case they DO lower.

I just got the biscuits for 5,900, not too bad.

I have everything else in my SDB, but I'm still in the search for the Box. I will check back later.