Angelo's Scratchcard Christmas Giveaway

Angeló

Hey lovely TDNF'rs :) it's Sunday & I'm happy so :

I'm giving away 50 crypt of chance scratchcards to 10 users here ; 5 each.

.. the rules are simple :

1. first come , first served , meaning i'll be giving them to the first 10 people who post.

2. to qualify as active, you have to be a member here on TDNF since at least the beginning of December 2014, with at least 30 posts - that's about 2 posts a day only. [exceptions can be made if you joined sooner but have a higher number of posts.]

3. state your neopets username in your post or PM it to me.

In addition to that , I'm randomly giving away another 10 scratchcards, so even if you don't get in the first 10 you can still get one thrown your way ;)

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

I'll send the scratchcards as soon as 10 people post , and the other random ones later ...

I don't think I have 30 posts.

Definitely not.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well I don't quite meet the requirements, but, that's alright! I joined in March, but my post count is 40+ if that's exception enough.

Username: Candiebabe92

Also wanted to say, that's very generous of you, and wish you a happy holidays! :)

1. Hi! :3

2. I have an old account here that has over 100+ posts.

(I tried looking for it but I can't remember the name..

But I had enough posts and was active enough to be lent

pets and items without collat on my previous main.)

3. Serein ~

^_^ Merry Christmas! This is really nice of you~

This is such a nice idea! I love how generous everyone's been this holiday season :santa:

Embarrassingly enough, I've had this account since 2009 and only just meet your qualifying posts - maybe this is a sign I should stop lurking :L

Edit: Ah! Thankyou! Didn't win anything, but still incredibly fun and such a lovely gift :wub_anim:

• All 10 winners have been neomailed with their correspondant TP lots.

You have given Terror Trove Scratchcard to User 'rubyslipperedgoddess'. Click the button below to continue

You have given Undead Jackpot of Doom Scratchcard to User 'serein'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Terror Trove Scratchcard to User 'brokenkite'. Click the button below to continue.

7 more sc's are still available :)

You have given Crypt of Chance Scratchcard to User 'shadowspawn108'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Race to Riches Scratchcard to User 'hert123_7_7'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Undead Jackpot of Doom Scratchcard to User 'chelperk'. Click the button below to continue.

4 to go