Is this allowed on Neopets?

Debtcollector

Hello, so I've made bookmarks of certain places I like to visit and put all those bookmarks inside of a folder. For example I have all of my dailies in a bookmarked folder in firefox and I can right click that folder and I can open all of those bookmarks at once, is that allowed? More info on this is much appreciated.

Question unanswered:

http://www.jasonholm.com/cgi-bin/neolotto.cgi

Can I use this website to generate my lottery tickets to submit them? Or do I need to manually enter in the numbers I get from the website?

I have a friend who does that for her dailies; she loads all the tabs and closes each one as she completes that daily, so she doesn't overlook any. It works for her, and I don't think it gives you an unfair advantage over anyone else using the site. (Using it to open many tabs without using the tabs, just to, for example, generate random events, would not be okay. But if you're actually visiting each page, I don't see what it matters if you choose to open them in different tabs or all in the same tab.)

She told me about it before her kids were born (at least before the second was born, and I'm pretty sure before the first, since we haven't chatted nearly as much post-kids). Her youngest is nearly a year, and the older one is nearly 3. So quite a while.

But if you're really not sure, ask the editorial. My understanding of the general rule is "don't do anything that gives you an advantage because of how your computer works/how you access the site." I can't see any clear advantage from this, but maybe there's one I'm overlooking.

I doubt it. Now, if you were using a script to do the dailies for you or to constantly refresh for a refresh-avatar like the Drackonack cheese one, then you'd get in trouble.