Anyone Have A Spare Desert Poogle Music Box?

fullonparanoid

Hey gang...

I'm in a pickle.

Today will be my 8th completed day of the Adoption Event IF I can find a Desert Poogle Music Box.

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

If so, please either contact me here or via Neomail...I would be so very grateful. :D

What a debacle this Event is turning into! I have a feeling it will get worse as the days progress. Oy.

Good luck to everyone on the hunt.

Cheers!

:P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is now a topic for Charity Corner items. Please post anything relating to needing, selling or gifting the required items there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Sadly, I had a pile of them a few days ago, then donated them to Charity Corner. >.<

I wish I held on to them now that they're unbuyable. I must have had about 11-12 sitting in my sdb.

Good luck hunting for one.

Good God, TNT, you're doing it WRONG!!! You can't ask us to donate as many toys as we can first, and then ask us for one of those very toys in order to complete a quest!!!!

They shouldn't be asking for toys AT ALL at the Adopt-a-Neopian! Many people (like me) have nearly cleared their SDB of toys already! GAAAAH! :sick02:

Awwwww....thank you, malskept!

/bear hug

I will be able to even out my avatar count now!

/snoopy dance

I wish the VERY best of luck to everyone still hunting that blasted spinning musical Poogle.

Cheers!

:P