What will happen when the charity corner come to a close?

pang

I want to start a prediction thread asking what everyone think.

I can see 2 opposite scenarios in the foreseeable future.

A) People will have complete the 8 required quests and wash their hands. So the prices are going to drop.

B ) People not complete the 8 will be more desperate to get it done, so the prices will rise.

What about the plushie prices?

A) Rising price from the people competing for the top donators (Not me. lol)

B ) This price is about the balancing point.

What do you think?

A) People will have complete the 8 required quests and wash their hands. So the prices are going to drop.

and

B) People not complete the 8 will be more desperate to get it done, so the prices will rise.

The people who have completed the required 8, which causes the prices to drop. But the people aren't finished yet, will cause the price to rise. I think the prices remain about the same, but when it's the last two days or so, the prices will drop dramatically because more people will have completed it.

What about the plushie prices?

B ) This price is about the balancing point.

Currently the price is quite stable, but after the event the plushies will go back to their normal price. So quickly sell all your plushies! :D

I dont think the prices will drop too dramatically. The quests still give out exclusives prizes that people will want their hands on. The less chance others have at getting them, the better.

I agree! Especially if they give out one-use prizes, like a book or a stamp.

Also, those who have skipped many days will become more desperate towards the end, as they won't have any more days to skip. Resellers might take advantage of that too.

I dont think the prices will drop too dramatically. The quests still give out exclusives prizes that people will want their hands on. The less chance others have at getting them, the better.

If the prizes toward the end are ones that people really want, I don't see the prices going down any. TNT doesn't seem to be going out of their way to pick items that are commonly available, either.

It seems that not only are prices dropping but TNT is NOW picking items that are more readily available and thus those who are trying to price gouge will find they... are not selling.

Combined with a lot of people who stop doing an event when they hit the minimum for a trophy/avatar, it should be smooth sailing from here and maybe people will be more cooperative towards those who haven't gotten the avatar. I just need 3 more myself. Here's to 25, 26, and 27 being simple to complete (and people being in the Christmas cheer to not try to price gouge).