Dream Pet Winners, Festivities and Mall Happenings!

hrtbrk

I didn't win either. :( Oh well, congratulations to the winners. I thought that was a pretty cool promotion they did. I think it would be cool if they do that again next year. Merry Christmas everyone!

Didn't win, haha. But I guess it would be more rare if you entered and DID win.

I wonder how many people entered. And if there were a lot of cheaters (ya know, people who enter with main AND side accounts). I'm always curious for stats ~

I also didn't win but, congrats to those who did!

In terms of the new MME. I'm very excited for this new one, as the ice palace seems to look almost exactly like Elsa's Castle. Now all I need is the Elsa looking wig. If I can find someone who is willing to part with it, without costing me an arm and a leg worth of gbc's.

It's only valued at like 3 or so I think, but no one wants to part with theirs. D:

Nice! They do a random drawing most likely.

I didn't win which is okay since I can probably get the paintbrush at some point (since I wanted a lost desert lupe). Still woulda been nice since I haven't won much of anything Neopets wise lol