Do you know this premade pet lookup I'm searching for?

kawaiicurls

Hi, some weeks ago I was lurking the boards and came across a pet lookup I really liked;

I followed the credit link and copied the code into my pet's description - but when I transferred him, the code of course disappeared and I had forgotten by then where this premade came from.

I can describe a little what it looked like: The pet image was large on the page and the stats were hidden by the image and the original author had set the Clear Forest Sky Background as a full width background. If you changed a line of code, it became such that hovering on the pet image would scroll up to reveal the pet's stats.

It was a really clean, nice pet lookup so if anyone knows which one I'm referring to I'd really love a link to it.

PS. I tried google cache to see if I could recover the lookup but it wasn't successful.

I would but my laptop is currently being repaired (hence me BC-ing this week from my phone almost entirely) XD WHEN I get my computer back, hopefully I can search the history for it but I was hoping since TDN forums see a lot of different people someone might have clicked to know which one I was talking about 8D

Thank you for the helpful suggestion though ^o^

I don't know about that specific petlookup, but these have that hover/reveal thing:

http://www.neopets.com/~Nailure#link4

(The third one)

http://www.neopets.com/~Satellite#pl

(Again, the third one)

I don't know if this helps at all... I hope you find the one you're looking for!

Debora you're my hero! It was Satellite that I was looking for, I must have remembered the first and third entry and jumbled it in mind but this is it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.