It's Sloth Day!

hrtbrk

I am going to have to grab one of those teeth wearables for Greg House, tbh. Especially if I end up changing him into werelupe.

Hopefully I don't forget to check the news on the right day. lol I think I still need Sloth but not 100%.

YAY Sloth Day!! :D

I really do like the smile, but like the "Infectious Smile of the Shootout Showdown Goalie" I think it looks kind of out of place on some pets (I was just trying it out on DTI with a draik)

Let's hope I don't forget nor do wrong the avatar...

LOL, me too. I always forget the avies when they are on specific days. Let's try to remind each other. I will be at work in the morning, so I will send you a reminder if I remember. :rolleyes_anim:

LOL, me too. I always forget the avies when they are on specific days. Let's try to remind each other. I will be at work in the morning, so I will send you a reminder if I remember. :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you. If I remember and you haven't remind me, I will send you a neomail.

YAY Sloth Day!! :D

I really do like the smile, but like the "Infectious Smile of the Shootout Showdown Goalie" I think it looks kind of out of place on some pets (I was just trying it out on DTI with a draik)

Agreed. Some of them are just outright careless in their placement. We get little all-species wearables as is and it would be nice if they made them look respectable once in a while.

If you cannot make it look nice on all species, don't make the item. It will be much better than it looking like you poorly copied and pasted in on their mouth :rolleyes_anim:

It's really embarrassing.

I'm kind of upset that for a good minute I thought the elephante was pastel and we were getting a new color preview without them telling us until Elephante Day (which is right around the corner). Turns out, that's just the pirate elephante with no clothes on. EEK!

BUT! the mouth does look good on it. I kind of think it will only look good on certain pets like the pirate ones (obviously). Can you imagine a grey neopet with that mouth? HIDEOUS!

Thank you. If I remember and you haven't remind me, I will send you a neomail.

Don't forget Sloth avie today! yippee! I remembered, that's a first.