Neopets Down: Jan 15th 9PM NST - Jan 16th 9AM NST

hrtbrk

I notice you logged into the chat room earlier this afternoon, so just do that again. Then you can type in your message to say hello. :)

So that's all you have to do?

Phew!

I thought there was something else, as well.

Thank-you!

Wow, it went down promptly. Glad it didn't go down early; I squeezed in tomorrow's FC bids since this was the only time I could do it if the site takes too long to come back online. Here's hoping this time they really do find the root of the problem.

Did anyone notice that in their notice that's up now on neopets...they missed putting the time up when they are going back up? XD maybe it could be a longer fix than was planned???

No matter what happens, downtime can always end up take longer than planned.

However, I wouldn't read too much into the notice, especially since it includes links to their twitter and facebook which do include mention of the more exact time.

I wish they fix the lag for good, and also bring Key Quest back as a surprise. I know, asking that they fix the lag is already too much, I wished that they bring it back for Christmas, it didn't happen, but I can dream...

I think it would be impossible to do that. There's always going to be lag of some degree. What they can work on is making it happen not as often, and for shorter amounts of time.

I don't think you were alone in wishing that KQ would come back for Christmas! I certainly miss it! I have a 100 million NP stamp I need to save up for, and I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to afford it without KQ!!

I am in a diferent time zone, so in how many hours will neopets be back?

It supposed to be around now. I think it is 00:09:08 am NST. At least in their first announcement TNT said it would come back on 16th at 9 am NST. But it is not a surprise (at least for me) that it hasn't come back yet.

Guest JussttBre

I am in a diferent time zone, so in how many hours will neopets be back?

It should be back now. :eh: Hoping that any second it'll come back up because it should technically be.

I just saw on TNT facebook page that they posted a tweet that said that it's going to be a few more hours. That was posted on the facebook 8 minutes ago. - SITE MAINTENANCE: We're looking at a few more hours downtime. TNT is just finishing a few last minute tech updates to the site - stay tuned!

I just saw on TNT facebook page that they posted a tweet that said that it's going to be a few more hours. That was posted on the facebook 8 minutes ago. - SITE MAINTENANCE: We're looking at a few more hours downtime. TNT is just finishing a few last minute tech updates to the site - stay tuned!

If it's a few hours more, wouldn't last hour tech updates be more appropriate? :P

(Not that you have any control over what TNT does or says, of course. XD)

That was to be expected, not a surprise. Thank you for telling us. That way I won't be checking every five minutes to see if it is working.

Guest JussttBre

Thank you! Now let's all just hope that "a few more hours" doesn't turn into an extra day! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hmmm, what to do with my time now... :whistle:

Thank you! Now let's all just hope that "a few more hours" doesn't turn into an extra day! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hmmm, what to do with my time now... :whistle:

If anything, I think an extra day would be better!

I remember when Neo came back after the transition, people were saying it would have been better if Neo had been down for a while longer, but so many people couldn't take it and complained, so TNT rushed to put it back up, and it wasn't as good as it could have been.

I'll be good for several hours more. I have 2 tumblr blogs I'm going through, which should take hours. And then I'm re-watching rrcherypie's youtube videos. Oh, and some homework, I guess.

Guest JussttBre

That's true :) It'll be nice for the lag and bugs to be worked on. It'll save time in the long run since it wont take as long on waiting for the page to load!

Is it me or anybody else, but when I posted something in guild my special font is characters? or did happen a while ago, sorry I've been working like a mad women this is my only day off in about 3 months. But has this happened to anybody else?