Known Issues Affecting Neopets

hrtbrk

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

I have a question... Is it safe to deposit NPs into our bank account? I have over 100k on hand, and I would like to deposit, but I'm afraid I'll lose my NP because of some glitch. But if I keep it on hand I could lose it to some RE. Which is safer?

I deposit everyday, no problem so far... You could deposit in small amounts if you feel insecure. I think that is better than keeping it on hand.

This whole move seems like a poorly planned thing. Or at least that they didn't have all the facts about how big of a userbase that Neopets still pulls in after all these years.

I'm sure it'll get fixed, the question is when.

And like they say 99 bugs in the code take one down fix it up 104 bugs in the code.

For me, Neopets is VERY slow as in, not usable, on my computer. But it seems to go pretty fast (or at least faster than before the move) on my phone's internet. So For me it is not a question of Neopets itself, it is my internet

-shrug-

If you have a petpage that you need to view, they can be accessed by using this link

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=INSERTPETNAME

instead of trying to use the normal /~petname link.

Lifesaver!

Thank you. Now I can access NC value guides again :D

I've been sitting on some Shop Wizard N-Commerce stock much longer than normal; it's dropped 9 points and refuses to go up. I'm fantasizing that it is because of the incredible Shop Wizard lag. :P

But yes, today has been better for me as well.

Two Wheels worked for me today, but not the Wheel of Mediocrity. Each day if different for me...sometimes none of them work!

*sighs* At least some of the stuff works

Two Wheels worked for me today, but not the Wheel of Mediocrity.

Did you get the error message? The try again later error message?

If you did just ignore it next time and let it keep spinning. It should still payout like normal if you let it spin all the way.

Did you get the error message? The try again later error message?

If you did just ignore it next time and let it keep spinning. It should still payout like normal if you let it spin all the way.

Thank you! It had the "try again later" error message. I will try again later, if I remember, haha!

I just got booted from a battle that I hadn't managed to start yet. I was in there waiting trying to select my weapons and it's not like the page was showing it was still loading up the top, but it obviously hadn't loaded properly yet because my opponent (1-player) didn't have their cocky speech bubble up yet. Anyway, I came over here to browse for a bit and, while I was browsing, the tab for neopets suddenly had a loading circle happening up the top and when I went back into the tab it had kicked me out of the battle and I was back at the initial battledome page.

EDIT: And now it worked for me fine. WEIRD!

I just got booted from a battle that I hadn't managed to start yet. I was in there waiting trying to select my weapons and it's not like the page was showing it was still loading up the top, but it obviously hadn't loaded properly yet because my opponent (1-player) didn't have their cocky speech bubble up yet. Anyway, I came over here to browse for a bit and, while I was browsing, the tab for neopets suddenly had a loading circle happening up the top and when I went back into the tab it had kicked me out of the battle and I was back at the initial battledome page.

EDIT: And now it worked for me fine. WEIRD!

That sometimes happens to me as well. Usually if it's stuck and won't let me select my weapons or ability, I'll just refresh and that helps.

I'm having trouble logging in. I recently cleared out my computer and I tried to log back in, and it wont let me. I put in my password, and then re enter it and it says its incorrect. Now when I go to change my password, it says that there is an error with the requesting a password reset. Am I the only one with this problem?

Is the Daily Puzzle Answer giving points for everyone else? I'm not certain, but I think it didn't give mine. If I'm the only one, no big deal, just wondering. Maybe I looked at my points wrong or something before and after. :whistle: EDIT: they finally showed up a few minutes later.

Dunno if its due to the server migration thing or something or if it has happened before, but my topic got closed and referred to this topic so yeah;

On the page of the wishing well, I see that last time prizes were given out on the first round of January 16th.

Does this mean that there haven't been any prizes given out since, or is the page just not updated? Another effect of the downtime/server migration?

http://www.neopets.com/wishing.phtml

When I donated I also saw that the NPs did not leave my account?

Now it appears that the Neolodge may be glitched.

Since ~8 AM this morning (from what I can tell from the boards) pets that are lodged aren't actually entering the lodge, instead this message is being displayed:

caemenae is currently checking into the Neolodge.
Check out early?

Caemenae is my own pet, so I'll keep an eye on her and let you guys know if she ever makes it in...but I think we have a new issue at hand. At least the lag has improved haha

I'm having trouble logging in. I recently cleared out my computer and I tried to log back in, and it wont let me. I put in my password, and then re enter it and it says its incorrect. Now when I go to change my password, it says that there is an error with the requesting a password reset. Am I the only one with this problem?

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but it's still an issue for me as of right now. It's been a problem for about a week.