Known Issues Affecting Neopets

hrtbrk

Found out today that you're still likely to get hit by scores getting reviewed if you're not careful, happened to me on Kass Basher today because I forgot to give it a minute before submitting.

The scores reset on the 25th of every month and did change on Jan 25th :)

I think you're thinking of the ratios, and while they did change, the high scores did not. :(

Trophies did not reset this month.

I just bought a MMoM (we were trying to do it via auction, but those went down mid-auction, and the seller got sick of waiting, so sent it to me and trusted me to bid on 4 junk trades to pay for it, which I of course did...), but I've heard that there are issues with equipping and unequipping BD items. Is that true? I put it in my SDB for safekeeping; I don't want to fiddle around trying until I know it's fixed.

I know they said the lag was fixed but i feel its really not. Its obviously not as bad as before, but i am finding really slow loading time in the battledome. Even error messages. So i have to refresh the entire page. I get a lot of "your pet is already in battle" or "unable to claim prize" or whatever that is. I am also having problems with dailies. Where it will load extremely slow only to be greeted with a "you've already done this" type of message. So annoying. Almost every day with these.

I am also constantly being logged out.

Am unable to view stocks in chrome - and when i switch over to safari its even SLOWER. What the heck? :shiftyeyes_anim: :sad01_anim: :thumbsdown:

Trophies did not reset this month.

I just bought a MMoM (we were trying to do it via auction, but those went down mid-auction, and the seller got sick of waiting, so sent it to me and trusted me to bid on 4 junk trades to pay for it, which I of course did...), but I've heard that there are issues with equipping and unequipping BD items. Is that true? I put it in my SDB for safekeeping; I don't want to fiddle around trying until I know it's fixed.

Yes there have been issues with people (including myself) being unable to unequip items. Not sure if it's been fixed though, haven't tried yet.

Yes there have been issues with people (including myself) being unable to unequip items. Not sure if it's been fixed though, haven't tried yet.

I tried last night and it's still popping up with an error message when trying to unequip items. I haven't tried equipping items though. I don't have anything extra to even try with one of my other ladies.

Is anyone else having language changing issues again? I know there were problems right after the transition, but mine have cropped back up? Does anyone know a work around?

There's a secret magical place that is the only place where language changes will stick. It used to be the NC Mall, but apparently it's changed to... user lookups, maybe? I'm not 100% sure. If you can remember where you were when you first changed the language and started experiencing problems, try to change it back on the same page. Otherwise, send a ticket (or e-mail [email protected] if you can't figure out how, or send them a message on FB).

I've BRIEFLY read over most of the "known issues" within the last week or two and I didn't see mention of this so I figured I'd post and ask.

GRAVE DANGER: I click on a petpet to send into grave danger. I have two neopets, both have petpets but once I click on my petpet ex: Avatar and I get the pop up "are you sure..." and I click ok, it brings me to a page that says:

"None of your Neopets have Petpets!

Not only are they lonely, they have no one to foist off give this mission to. Creepy smelly catacombs await. You'll need to give a Petpet to one of your Neopets and then make your way back here..."

instead of telling me what my petpet is doing and how long until it will be done searching.
But both pets have petpets and they are still attached to them? I've been moving for the last couple of days. This is my first time back on the site since Sunday before the site went down, is this possibly a result of that downtime?
I refreshed and it seemed to go away (they appeared and I was able to proceed as usual without that popping up again) which is good but it makes me wonder if I should submit a ticket or if someone already has I do not want to flood them with bug reports since they are probably elbow deep in them anyways.

I do Grave Danger everyday and haven't had this problem. Could just be a one-time glitch, but if it happens again I'd go ahead and send in a ticket or a message on FB so they're aware. :)

I've BRIEFLY read over most of the "known issues" within the last week or two and I didn't see mention of this so I figured I'd post and ask.

GRAVE DANGER: I click on a petpet to send into grave danger. I have two neopets, both have petpets but once I click on my petpet ex: Avatar and I get the pop up "are you sure..." and I click ok, it brings me to a page that says:

instead of telling me what my petpet is doing and how long until it will be done searching.
But both pets have petpets and they are still attached to them? I've been moving for the last couple of days. This is my first time back on the site since Sunday before the site went down, is this possibly a result of that downtime?
I refreshed and it seemed to go away (they appeared and I was able to proceed as usual without that popping up again) which is good but it makes me wonder if I should submit a ticket or if someone already has I do not want to flood them with bug reports since they are probably elbow deep in them anyways.

Have you done GD with these petpets before? The only thing I can think of is that they maybe don't have names? I know there were some issues with pets/petpets seeming to disappear from accounts, and maybe if your account was affected, your petpets' names got erased? (I know you can't zap an unnamed petpet, so maybe you can't do GD with one either...) Just something to try while you wait on the bug report (which you should totally send).

Is anyone else having language changing issues again? I know there were problems right after the transition, but mine have cropped back up? Does anyone know a work around?

I'm so frustrated right now. I have the Refreshed Quest Request boon from the Obelisk, so before I refreshed a Fire Quest, I changed my language to Chinese so I wouldn't get a Delina quest.

But it was useless. When I refreshed the quest, the page was back to English... AND I had a Delina quest! SO ANGRY. I wasted a perfectly fine Fire Faerie Quest for a Delina one (which I obviously didn't do).

I just got a message from TNT (still in Spanish, no less) saying some item I sent wasn't accepted and was returned back to my inventory. I sent that thing on Halloween. So that's a little weird.

Downtime looming for this Sunday, you think? <.< >.> Seems there's a lot of problems about still. I'm hopeful for battledome unequip to be close to the top of the list for fixing *crosses fingers*

My pet just completed a course at the Swashbuckling Academy but did not actually increase in level. I've re-enrolled but if it happens again she will be ceasing training for awhile.

Were you in a battle in the battledome by chance? I've been in a fight while doing my dailies and completed my course for HP and didn't get awarded my point. This happened a while ago, so that could be what happened to you.

I had an academy problem on Saturday night, I went to put my pet into training before I went to bed, clicked to pay and nothing happened, the page didn't refresh and give a time for the course ending it just stayed on the pay page, but when I checked my inventory the dubloon had gone. It worked ok when I tried again the next day, but it seems the academy is a wee bit glitchy at the moment then.

I just encountered the Grave Danger error: :None of your Neopets have Petpets!

Not only are they lonely, they have no one to foist off give this mission to. Creepy smelly catacombs await. You'll need to give a Petpet to one of your Neopets and then make your way back here...

I have 4 pets each with a petpet attached... SMH

Alatador also hasn't been fixed yet and I can't send a ticket either or see a previous ticket. Glitches galore still!

I just encountered the Grave Danger error: :None of your Neopets have Petpets!

Not only are they lonely, they have no one to foist off give this mission to. Creepy smelly catacombs await. You'll need to give a Petpet to one of your Neopets and then make your way back here...

I have 4 pets each with a petpet attached... SMH

Alatador also hasn't been fixed yet and I can't send a ticket either or see a previous ticket. Glitches galore still!

I had a similar issue a few days ago - just refresh and it'll go away.

To the person who suggested maybe they were unnanmed - mine both definitely have names; Avatar (bc I'm only keeping it attached for the avatar) and Corcra. So I have no clue what that is about.

Has anyone tested to see if transfering a pet to a side account will work to unequip items? You know since those can't be taken? It would waste a transfer which would really be inconvenient if you were waiting on an avatar lend or something but other than that it might be quicker than waiting for TNT to fix it. Also, would you even have to accept the pet on the side for the items to unequip or would that just happen because the transfer was started? If no one has tested this I may just do it. I've trained my pet out of it's use of the scorchstone and I have another healer I want to put on it but obviously cannot do that at the moment. It's driving me mad. It's been the reason I've gotten a few draws lately. -_-

EDIT: So I just snooped around on the battledome chat and someone else asked about unequipping items and offered this as a solution. One user said: "to unequip you need a side account. transfer pet to side, side rejects weapons in inventory NOTE: you will lose a transfer as well" and another below that confirmed: "I just tried the whole, "transfer pet to a side, reject the transfer" method. That seemed to works. When you initiate the transfer, I think the pet drops the items."

So pretty much that's the work around until this is fixed. I was hoping it would be today since it's Monday but good ole TNT is taking off yet another day that they don't need to. Banks are even open here in the U.S! I learned that it's because banks cannot take more than one day off at a time. Since they were closed on Sunday they cannot close on a Monday (they can close Friday and be open Sat but not take off Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon in order to let transactions process). Neopets should be the same, LOL!

Edited by Aboogala