Something Has Happened: Lag-b-Gone!

hrtbrk

I had been trying to load the Snowager and came back to the pop up and first blush got me concerned I did something wrong.

lol but nice, I figured they'd so something like this.

Not a surprise there. I'm more worried about being granted the other prizes twice. Trying to figure out what I should be filing it under as I open a ticket.

You likely don't need to file a ticket, just discard the extra items as they always suggest to do :)

There will be an overload of these items, as there's no way to not claim them on side accounts, so I wouldnt worry about it at all. Just discard if uncomfortable.

You likely don't need to file a ticket, just discard the extra items as they always suggest to do :)

There will be an overload of these items, as there's no way to not claim them on side accounts, so I wouldnt worry about it at all. Just discard if uncomfortable.

Problem is that it didn't happen once on main and once on side, but rather twice on main. While I can discard the items, I cannot in fact discard the NP. Am still waiting to see if I've also gotten twice the NC (hasn't arrived yet), but if so, that too is something I cannot discard.

Problem is that it didn't happen once on main and once on side, but rather twice on main. While I can discard the items, I cannot in fact discard the NP. Am still waiting to see if I've also gotten twice the NC (hasn't arrived yet), but if so, that too is something I cannot discard.

Just donate the NPs if you are unsure. It's what they typically recommend when this happens in numerous events.

People are getting it 4x so I wouldnt worry too much :P

You can donate the extra NP tho, which is kinda similar I guess.

...Ninja'd. lol

I doubt you'll get double NC, but if you do you could just donate whatever you buy with the specific amount to someone else.

Nice little surprise and gesture :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts seven words or greater.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can donate the extra NP tho, which is kinda similar I guess.

...Ninja'd. lol

I doubt you'll get double NC, but if you do you could just donate whatever you buy with the specific amount to someone else.

Yeah, in that I don't profit from it it's similar, but it's still NP that shouldn't even be in circulation. Blegh.

Oh well, suppose I'll be waiting first to see if the NC shows up at all. If so, going to do as has been suggested--discard duplicates, donate NP and if NC also is doubled, donate or whatever.

If the NC doesn't show up, ticket time after all, I guess, and in that case I'd probably better wait with dealing with the NP and items until I get a response, lest TNT suggests I do something else with it or what have you.

I'm glad they did something like this to show their appreciation for us being so patient while they sort everything out to return the site to normal.

I was actually doing wok on a side account when this message popped up and I got the prizes x3! ..not the NC of course...at least I don't know yet and I assume that wouldn't happen lol

Yeah, in that I don't profit from it it's similar, but it's still NP that shouldn't even be in circulation. Blegh.

Oh well, suppose I'll be waiting first to see if the NC shows up at all. If so, going to do as has been suggested--discard duplicates, donate NP and if NC also is doubled, donate or whatever.

If the NC doesn't show up, ticket time after all, I guess, and in that case I'd probably better wait with dealing with the NP and items until I get a response, lest TNT suggests I do something else with it or what have you.

Understandable. Tho as hrtbrk just said, reports are saying no extra NC.

But the NP + items thing TNT has said in the editorials to just get rid of the extra NP and items as you would anything else you might not want to put into circulation-- discard the items and donate the np to something or another where you won't get rewarded for it.

I never got 'lucky' enough for double items except once a long time ago. i discarded instead of SDB'ing, shop'ing or donating.

I didn't get the 300nc, just the items and neopoints.

Depending on how recently you got the pop-up, you might need to wait a little. If you already have and it doesn't appear in like 24 hours send in a ticket. So long as NC is available where you live (which I assume it is).

Another update from the news. They have pulled the items. Do NOT expect to get your NC until later.

They are aware of the duplicate items and are working to fix those affected.

We were hoping to celebrate our site fixes with a little gift to you all today. Some of you may have received it already - unfortunately, there were a couple of problems with the prize award process... We're so sorry about this. In order for it to not cause more issues, we've pulled the rewards for now. We are hoping to get everything working again for Monday, so please check back then for anyone who didn't receive them. (For those who received multiples - we are aware of that issue and will resolve that as well.) Thanks everyone, and so sorry again for the trouble!

Another update from the news. They have pulled the items. Do NOT expect to get your NC until later.

They are aware of the duplicate items and are working to fix those affected.

We were hoping to celebrate our site fixes with a little gift to you all today. Some of you may have received it already - unfortunately, there were a couple of problems with the prize award process... We're so sorry about this. In order for it to not cause more issues, we've pulled the rewards for now. We are hoping to get everything working again for Monday, so please check back then for anyone who didn't receive them. (For those who received multiples - we are aware of that issue and will resolve that as well.) Thanks everyone, and so sorry again for the trouble!

Thanks for this update. It's all a bit confusing.

Everyone else seemed to get the gifts, NPs, and NC on their main and also their side accounts. On my side accounts I received none of the gifts, the 20K NPs nor the NC.

Is it a glitch that I didn't receive mine or could it be that I logged in after TNT pulled the rewards prior to my logging in to my side accounts?

Today was the day I needed to put my Side Account Pets into the Neolodge.

Thanks for this update. It's all a bit confusing.

Everyone else seemed to get the gifts, NPs, and NC on their main and also their side accounts. On my side accounts I received none of the gifts, the 20K NPs nor the NC.

Is it a glitch that I didn't receive mine or could it be that I logged in after TNT pulled the rewards prior to my logging in to my side accounts?

Today was the day I needed to put my Side Account Pets into the Neolodge.

You probably missed it and loaded the site after they had taken the gifts down. If you receive it on your main, you shouldn't get it on your sides as well.