Every game being viewed

Globetrottertje

The past two days when I send in my scores, whether they are high scores or not, the NP I earn are being viewed by the TNT staff. Eventually they are being accepted, but I get that with almost every game these past two days. Do you experience the same? I wonder why. I am just doing my dailies, like Kass Basher and I don't even have a high score, sometimes lower than usual, but it's still under viewing. I think that is weird.

So I would like to know if other people have that too.

I'm mostly seeing reports of this glitch happening on the quick games--Fashion Fever, Catch the Petpet, Kass Basher, etc.

Makes me suspect it's not the height of the score it's picking up as suspicious, but rather, the speed it's getting overly sensitive about--one of the other things that can cause scores to get reviewed even without glitches like these. (I run into it at Spellseeker from time to time)

Makes me suspect it's not the height of the score it's picking up as suspicious, but rather, the speed it's getting overly sensitive about

Ahhhh...that makes sense. It also makes sense that it is happening now. I am sure all sorts of things are having to be recalibrated now that the LAG has seemingly been dealt with.

:P

Yep, Fashion Fever also indeed. yep, it makes sense. I was afraid they didn't trust me anymore. :) I did also play a mirror game, also Kass Basher..I thought that maybe that triggered it. But apparently not.

I also couldn't get access on the forum since a year anymore. All of a sudden and was afraid that I was permanently silenced. I sent in tickets multiple times, but only got standard answers. No someone on Facebook suggested me to get another browser and that maybe the security settings are set too high. It turns out she was right. And this maybe one of those glitches. I hope. :)

Thanks for the answers! I am relieved now. :)

Funny...I logged on to the forums here to ask about Fashion Fever being reviewed and there was already a post about it. 2 of my 3 submissions got reviewed, but they were okayed within a few minutes. I haven't been able to play any other games today because none of the pages will load for me. I can't log out though because the link to log out doesn't appear. Weird.

Funny...I logged on to the forums here to ask about Fashion Fever being reviewed and there was already a post about it. 2 of my 3 submissions got reviewed, but they were okayed within a few minutes. I haven't been able to play any other games today because none of the pages will load for me. I can't log out though because the link to log out doesn't appear. Weird.

The latter is a fairly new glitch that started happening roughly 30 minutes ago. Discussion about it is ongoing in the "Official Neopets down/having issues board" from this post on downward. Seems to only affect users that are logged in and I have speculated it may be connected to site themes, but as you say, the log-out link doesn't appear so it's impossible to properly log out. (There are ways around that, such as by cleaning your cache or, for the browsers that give such specific options, your active log-ins. Probably not worth the effort, though)