Hi there!!

cottontailcat

Hi all! I'm Nikki. I've been playing neo since I was about 5-6? I stopped for a long time when I reached that age of "too cool" and rediscovered it at 17, and here I am.

I'm a beginning avatar collector - I don't have many yet, but I'm working on having all the pet & petpet avis, then I'll move on to items. I have three keepers - Callice, Cheechielo and TraTraaa. Callice is a big brother type, a biscuit lupe, and eventually going to be a battledome pet. He is a pound rescue. Cheechielo was my first pet, a speckled kacheek, she's a bit of a hipster. TraTraaa is my baby elephante, another pound rescue (can you tell by the name?), and just adorable and cuddly. I'm also currently fostering yet another pound pet, Cas (casangleofthelord). He's an ice pteri, and I'm zapping him daily. My story for him is that he's a vampire hunter who was transported here through time by a vampire, he's from the 1800's. I run a small toy store and collect advent items in my gallery. I also write for the NT, I've been published once.

Outside of Neo, I'm a McSlave, work as a professional companion to make ends meet when I don't get enough shifts, and I'm starting my studies to become a doula in April. In my spare time, I like to create - play music, write stories, make dolls, paint art, whatever. I study and practice witchcraft as well.

So, hi! Hope to become a bit of an active member here, I'm terrible at g-rating what I say on the neoboards :laughingsmiley:

Thank you, and you can get there! Just gotta catch the right idea at the right time, I think that's the hardest part. My article was about New Year's Resolutions for Neopets and littered with references to the neo-world mirrors of real world resolutions (ie buy less lottery/scratch tickets, eat less chocolate, spend less money). I submitted one as well that was a news report on the lag as if it were a natural disaster in Neopia, haven't heard back yet.

Hey Nikki, welcome! I'm also new to the forums. I just joined yesterday but I've also been a long time member of Neopets. :) My name is Alyssa, hope to see you around!