Sick petpet + lag issues

afflejack

I cannot figure out how to do this with the lag :S

I don't know whether or not my click counts at the time i click or the time the site reloads on.
sometimes when i click at say 1:33:00 it'll take like 20 seconds to reload.
and sometimes when i click at a time like 1:33:00 it'll reload straight away but reload saying the time is now 1:33:24.
and sometimes when i click on an option the picture of the sick petpet changes completely and i don't know whether or not to just continue waiting as you're supposed to or if you're needed to choose another healing method?

i'm just so confused and getting increasingly frustrated. :( any help would be appreciated!

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what you're even talking about. I'm aware of the lag, but in terms of a sick petpet I didn't even know that was possible!
It's possible there's an internal lag, meaning even though the clock is telling you one thing and it loads instantly, the clock will show several seconds have passed.

I'd just wait it out?

Sorry, I'm really confused on what you're even trying to do, so whatever it is maybe it's just best to wait it out?

Honestly, with the site up and down and the lag.... just wait. Stop for now, and work on the plot some more when the site's stable. There really isn't a work around for this.

Also, Brit: She's talking about the petpet step of the Altador plot. Check the subforum. ;)

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what you're even talking about. I'm aware of the lag, but in terms of a sick petpet I didn't even know that was possible!

It's possible there's an internal lag, meaning even though the clock is telling you one thing and it loads instantly, the clock will show several seconds have passed.

I'd just wait it out?

Sorry, I'm really confused on what you're even trying to do, so whatever it is maybe it's just best to wait it out?

It has something to do with the Altador plot. One of the goals is to take care of a sick petpet.

Anyway, now that TNT has fixed the lag (mostly), maybe you'll have a better chance at finishing the mission. :)

The good news (for you) is that Altador prizes are currently broken, so you didn't miss collecting them while waiting for the lag to resolve. Hopefully now that the lag is a bit better, you can get this step done. If you click on 33:01 and it says 33:24 when it finishes loading, go with 33:24 as the proper time. The site was laggy when I did the plot (when it was first released, because we were all doing it at once), and I was on terrible internet, but I used a timer to make sure I did it every minute on the minute.

The good news (for you) is that Altador prizes are currently broken, so you didn't miss collecting them while waiting for the lag to resolve. Hopefully now that the lag is a bit better, you can get this step done. If you click on 33:01 and it says 33:24 when it finishes loading, go with 33:24 as the proper time. The site was laggy when I did the plot (when it was first released, because we were all doing it at once), and I was on terrible internet, but I used a timer to make sure I did it every minute on the minute.

its funny because i ended up finishing it on a lucky time of day when the lag wasnt so bad and right when i finished the whole plot i got lupe snacks! and then it broke the next day and i havent gotten anything since of course. :P