anyone else having a lot of scores being reviewed by TNT today?

eileen_kelli

Yup, for the past few days I have been too :/ YES the fashion fever one :)) funny thing - so then i tried making an effort and dressed up the pet a bit - problem solved :))

I've found you don't need to actually do the dress up for fashion fever, just wait a couple of minutes before you submit the score for each round, same works for other quick games too like Catch the Petpet :D

One for Kass Basher, and 2 for Fashion Fever. The FF one is really odd because there's only ONE score you can get for it, and that's 300. So TNT owes me 1600np in score reviews. After getting that last review notice when submitting my scores, I decided to just stop playing games for awhile. See if they can fix whatever that bug is, hopefully sooner than later. :-\

I didn't leave enough of a gap before submitting my first catch the petpet score today so that one's getting reviewed, but I had success with the other 2 of those, and all 3 fashion fever scores, so waiting for a minute or 2 before sending your score definitely does help :yes: Hopefully this will be a temporary thing though and the necessary stuff for those short games will get recalibrated, it must be frustrating for the staff who are having to ok all these scores!

yup for me too. fashion fever and catch the petpet.

i can't bothered to wait for 2-3mins between each game, will probably forget after 1 min, so i just let it be reviewed. I occasionally get the neomail returning me the NP they owe me from all the fashion fever games from a few days back, so I believe the NPs will return to me sooner or later... just later.