Hello world!

Hugo_Renfield

Hi there, I started playing on neopets when I was 9, but I took a very long break after my account was hacked. Back in September I decided on a whim to create a new account and it has been a blast! So much has changed since I stopped playing in 2007. I finally joined the forums hoping to meet some new friends and such. I'm a freshman in college this year and I enjoy cooking and photography, and I have recently started watching anime. I really like meeting new people, but I'm kind of shy... So please feel free to talk to me!

Hi there! welcome to the forums, hope you'll be able to meet some people who can share some of your interests. Being a freshman in college is a huge transition in your life so I encourage you to make the most out of it and enjoy it as well (I met some incredible people and are still close friends with many from my freshman year, i sincerely miss my freshman year). I've been an avid anime watcher for a few years, but have kind of toned down and now I started picking it back up. Here's my list of anime that I've watched, feel free to ask for any recommendations for anime or any questions about college in general, will be glad to help :laughingsmiley:

Hey, nice to meet you :D The net is so great for people who are shy, loads of the people that I know say that interacting with nice people online really helped them to overcome a lot of their shyness/social awkwardness. Also, I think it's kind of cool to have a totally different part of your life to the bit of you that goes out to work/school or whatever; multi-layered yo!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! My name is Alyssa, it's very nice to meet you! I'm sorry to hear about your old account being hacked, but I'm glad you decided to give the site another chance. I'm also quite shy, and I love photography as well. ^_^ I hope to see you around the forums!

• 4 weeks later...