Lag Prizes Are Back! Claim them now!

hrtbrk

If any of you are that concerned and it hasn't been awarded in 72 hours you can definitely send in a ticket. And it probably shouldn't be said but be 100% you can have NC awarded or that you're owed. You don't get another 300 NC if you got it last time.

Well that was fast! I just got a response for my ticket:

Thanks for writing in.

The NC is taking a big longer than expected to get awarded, sorry about that.

We kicked the gears to get them going again and you should be seeing it soon!

Thank you for your continued support and patience!

Shouldn't side accounts not get rewarded? I go to the soup kitchen on a side and am rewarded with lag prizes...On the upside, I can check my pets into the Lodge without having to go through the trading post chore through my main...

Shouldn't side accounts not get rewarded? I go to the soup kitchen on a side and am rewarded with lag prizes...On the upside, I can check my pets into the Lodge without having to go through the trading post chore through my main...

It's not really all that easy to differentiate side account versus primary when it comes to these prizes. This has been brought up several times. You can always donate the extra items if it bothers you too much as well as spending the money without gaining in the process. Stuff like that.