Say hello to my little friend

erato_

Looks great, erato! (I believe you have the name of a muse, correct? 0:) ) I like the idea of reading stories to kids. Do you imagine this in a large library or a small one? (I was looking at photos of libraries of the world the other day :graduated: ) (BTW--based on the thread title, I was imagining a VERY different subject manner--something from an Al Pacino movie! :stitchface: :medieval: :laughingsmiley: )

Haha, I was too! A Kacheek as a New York gangster xD

Well, technically, that is from Scarface (Miami) not The Godfather (New York) but same actor :) But we both had the same idea :thumbsup: ...Erato, that is a very imaginative use of that foreground, it makes perfect sense! :cool:

I didn't know Scarface was Miami, so, knowledge gained, yay \o/ I wonder when I'm gonna get sucked into pet customisation (I've got a Kacheek too) Not looked into it yet, my little guy's just got a spiffy jacket that I bought him with my sign up NC, a freebie pocketwatch and a background from apple bobbing.

Thanks ^^

Yes it is. And you did catch my pun :p

I imagine it to be a rather large study size library, with books from wall to wall, after all he needs loads of space for the kids to sit.

Jellysundae I wasn't into custmozing for a long time either but it just helps to reflect your pets' personality and their story so much ^_^

I totally get that, I bought my little guy some clothes in the sale with my lag NC and I really like how he looks.

tprx3ay.png

Funny really, I'd not intended to buy anything like wings, but they seemed to be the right thing, so it looks like he's developing a personality himself, will be interesting to see how he turns out in the end!

Aw this is the first time I've seen the Camo Kacheek, they look great! I love your customization as well, it goes together very well. :) I actually like the way they customize better than the White Kacheeks.

I totally get that, I bought my little guy some clothes in the sale with my lag NC and I really like how he looks.

tprx3ay.png

Funny really, I'd not intended to buy anything like wings, but they seemed to be the right thing, so it looks like he's developing a personality himself, will be interesting to see how he turns out in the end!

Might I suggest:

- Brass Gear Belt

- Brass Gears Border

- Elegant Gear Top Hat

- Gear Spectacle OR Handy Dandy Magnifying Glass

- Moltaran Workplace Background

- Research Desk Foreground

to finish this look? I haven't really researched the prices but your pet looks like quite the adorable little tinkerer there and I thought it might fit with the inventor theme he's got going on there ^_^

@Shelley and Fyora; thanks, I'm rather pleased with his customization myself :3

I have! Thank you so much :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.