I am begging for help getting an Isca Wig

So, Hi, I'm new here.
So, I want to dress my red Ixi up like Sakura from Naruto, but I only joined Neopets 44 days short of a year ago so I wasn't around to snap up an Isca wig and dye it pink.
Now, I am asking a favor from one kind Neopian to let me know if they are willing to briefly send over an Isca Wig for me to take to get duplicated at the Dyeworks into a Pink Isca Wig
I will send over a Silvery Winter Gift Box Mystery Capsule, then you open the capsule and you can keep the item it gives you, but then you need to send in one of the boxes the Isca wig over, I'll get the copy and promptly send back the original one, as well as keep recolour of your Isca wig in either purple, orange, green or pink from the dyeworks dye.

If you want something else, I don't really have much to work with, but I'll try my best.

I just want to be a good mother to little Ruby_Hooves and dress her up like a Naruto character I like.
Please?
Neomail me if you are willing to help me.
I am i_love_mlpfim on Neopets

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Do not double post. To add to your post, please use the EDIT button.
Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Most people would likely prefer that you send them a dye potion and a gift box, and then send the dyed wig to you. It's far easier and protects them from you jacking their highly valued, sought after, rare wig lol

I'm not sure how much dyed Isca wigs trade for but it may be more than one GBC (something to be prepared for).

Good luck! Hopefully you can find a wig soon :D

Then you can report them for a scam and they will be frozen lol

I'm not sure if you use Dress to Impress or not but a few people have the pink wig UFT. Might be able to find something on their wishlist and contact them for a trade (or offer GBCs)!

http://impress.openneo.net/items/71106-Dyeworks-Pink-Isca-Wig

I don't think they're very expensive. I'm pretty sure you could get away with trading 2 gift box caps for the pink one. Speaking from experience, you're better off trading for the wig then you are dying it. The problem with dying is, you can't pick which color you get. It's random. So it may cost you quite a fair bit of NC in order to actually get a pink dye.

The highest I've seen the pink isca wig trade for is 3 gbcs. There are many people in the NCC who are willing to do that lend. It's better to make a board in the NCC. The more public it is, the better the protection :)

I think it would be better if you just make a board in the NCC. It's both for you and the Isca Wig lender's protection in case something goes wrong. At least if it's a public board, in a sense, everything will be documented. There are a lot of people out there who has the wig but only some have TDN accounts.

Edit: SOmeone is lending isca wig in the NCC. http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=156822006

Thank you so much

I got an Isca wig, I needed to colour it 7 times to get pink but I have it *hugs everyone* thank you all for your help, you people are awesome.

See you on Neopets

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. To add to your post, please use the EDIT button if you are the most recent reply.

Please keep posts seven words or greater.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.