Lab Ray Mappieces

Marae19

So, after years and years of playing neopets, I still don't have all the the lab ray mappieces, and it's getting so incredibly frustrating. I've got five out of nine, and after refreshing and refreshing of the SW, and searching through endless amounts of usershops, I never see any of the other ones. Just those five. (I've got the one on the topright (with the island with the two heads), the middle right (the one with the smallest yellow whale-type-thing), and the bottom three (the big yellow whale and the submarine-ish looking thing).

I keep seeing people saying here what they got from the lab today, and all that stuff, and I just want to know how and where they got the labpieces. Thanks in advance!

You'll have to look in the trading post or auction house for the rest, since there are some pieces that are UB.

You might also get lucky and find a piece in a random event, but those are quite rare.

You'll have to look in the trading post or auction house for the rest, since there are some pieces that are UB.

You might also get lucky and find a piece in a random event, but those are quite rare.

Everytime I've tried there were none in the TP and the auctions currently aren't working, but thanks, I'll keep trying.