Did anyone get frozen today?

johnnxiv

My account just got frozen. I guess because of the score reviews like Fashion Fever.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words are not allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd say this is likely to be because they're working on people's scores getting reviewed on short games. It certainly reinforces my theory about how more gets broken while things are being fixed. :ph34r:

I'm hoping that this is just a build up to tomorrow's down time, and on Monday the problem will be gone! I did fashion fever with no problem earlier, but I made sure to leave a minute or 2 between submitting each score.

wow- im stopping games now. LOL i usually dont play any at all and decided to play some easy ones the other day. Well the scores were sent for review. So hopefully its okay. im sure it is. but that really sucks. I'm sad for you. Not fair! Send a ticket.

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure they are aware of the issue and will unfreeze your account soon! D: I havent heard of anyone getting frozen for it yet, that's scary! :(

I'm hoping that this is just a build up to tomorrow's down time, and on Monday the problem will be gone! I did fashion fever with no problem earlier, but I made sure to leave a minute or 2 between submitting each score.

That is a good idea but my first went for review too. You can't leave any time before the first score. I think I am going to forego fashion fever until gets straightened out too. I think there is something more to this account freezing thing than just fashion fever, but I am not taking any chances. My account is almost 7 years old. I made 1/3 of my bank account total selling during the charity corner event!!! It was CRAZY. (So the amount I had in my account already, I made 1/2 that amount again just during that event). I am not taking any chances losing this account. Strictly by the book for me. And if the pages of the book are torn right now, I am not reading. lol

Tracy yeah, it seems to be any really quick game as it goes to review on catch the petpet too if you don't give it that breathing space. It's gonna be interesting to see what results Sunday's downtime's going to have, whether any other little problematic things pop up.

After putting up with that score review wait for the last few days of Fashion Fever, today I followed someone's suggestion in another thread. I took a few extra seconds to choose some wardrobe instead of the random setting. Each score got accepted with no delay this time.

Oh man, sorry to hear your account got iced johnnxiv! I hope you can get it back!

I had 3 scores go under review a couple days ago. 1 Kass Basher and 2 Fashion Fever scores. Got the Kass Basher reviewed NM the other day, and the 2 Fashion Fever scores were reviewed and accepted tonight. FF is a quickplay game, and if it IS due to how quickly scores are sent, then that explains that. Though with Kass Basher, since you basically have to wait for the Wind currents to get to 8 or 9 to get the points needed for a 1000np game, I don't see how my Kass Basher score could be sent fast enough to warrant a review. Especially when it was the 2nd out of the 3 scores I sent that day for Kass Basher and was the only one that got reviewed of the 3.

With Fashion Fever, the 2 scores under review, were the first 2 I sent, I decided to stop playing that game and did not send a 3rd score that night, or since.

I don't understand why the games are being so annoying now. With reviews, or no scores sending, and whatnot. I kinda feel bad for TNT, because they've clearly got a TON of work left to do, not just to sort out the waning lag problems. It's gotta be frustrating for them too, since their product isn't working right, and that is never a good thing. :(

Not yet fortunatelly, but my daughter can't log into her Neopets account anymore. She last played half of December and wanted to play again yesterday, but her password doesn't exist anymore and when she tried to retrieve it, it says that her email address is unknown. It isn't hacked, i am sure, because she was 'last seen 52 days ago' and that is correct. But she still can't log in. She posted on the Neopets Facebook page, but TNT didn't respond. It also doesn't say that she is 'frozen' We can still look up her account.

I can see why there's going to be more downtime, sounds like there's still bugs galore D: I'm hoping all of these problems that people are having are because everything's mid-fix and a bit of patience will reward people with things going back to normal. Fingers crossed for you guys <3

Well good luck with getting your account back. I had to try a few times in a row to get my password to work today, but luckily I got in again. It did make me nervous because I thought I'd been locked out. Maybe yours will start working again if you keep trying.