Salut from Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Hey guys. I'm Pinwheel, but feel free to call me Pinny or by my IRL name Enissa.

I randomly remembered Neopets one day about a week ago when my friends little cousin was showing me his Gelert's new paintbrush, and I created a new account for laughs. However, since then, I've gotten super into it, even though it's been but a week. (I wish I could remember my old account details, I had a ton of cash, LMAO).

My favourite place in Neopets is probably Altador, and my favourite types are Jetsams. However, I'm also very fond of Moehogs, Techos, and Blumaroos.

I tend to come across as very abrasive and loud at times, and I tend to be a bit dry in tone, but I can assure you besides that I am quite friendly and generally don't mean any harm.

I'm a swimming fanatic, but I'm also picking up basketball. I've been watching both for a long time. (#wethenorth)

I'm a huge video game player, primarily online games, and I'm a massive Amumu fangirl (League of Legends). He's so very adorable. ^^ I aso have a soft spot for the traditional Villager.

I watch a lot of anime, because I am a scrub. I'm a big Fairy Tail fan (Angel <3), but I'm mostly into sports anime and dramas. I generally avoid watching television but I'm a fan of most HBO series, particularly The Wire, True Detective, and Deadwood. Game of Thrones is, of course, a given; pretty solid book series and show.

My favourite book series would probably be A Series of Unfortunate Events, but my favourite book is Antigone.

I love shotas! Don't h8, it's non-sexual. I just think they're adorable. Nagisa 10/10.

I want to be an economist and eventual politician, but we'll see how that flies once I go to university.

Hope to talk soon and learn a bit more about what's been happening since I last played in like, 2006/2007. c:

Cheers.

Hi Pinwheel! lol isn't re-discovering neopets fantastic? Game of Thrones for the win!! I was kind of disappointed to hear that the Winds of Winter will not be coming out this year :/

You have some admirable career goals! I don't think I would ever have the people skills to be a politician lol.. not to mention I very much dislike talking in front of large crowds lol in school I usually do everything in my power to get out of them without haring my grades, and I have to say I'm pretty successful at it ;)

welcome to the forums! :)

Hey Pinny, welcome back to Neopets! It's always great to see users return to the site. ^_^ And also welcome to the forums! Are you a returning member here as well?

Hope to see you around!

Hi Pinwheel! lol isn't re-discovering neopets fantastic? Game of Thrones for the win!! I was kind of disappointed to hear that the Winds of Winter will not be coming out this year :/

You have some admirable career goals! I don't think I would ever have the people skills to be a politician lol.. not to mention I very much dislike talking in front of large crowds lol in school I usually do everything in my power to get out of them without haring my grades, and I have to say I'm pretty successful at it ;)

welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It had better come out soon - the show is already on A Feast for Crows! And I doubt they'll split five into two seasons. x__x

Seem to be lots of fans of GoT, which mkaes me happy! Who is/are your favourite(s)? c:

And yeah - I may be too ambitious, but better to aim too high than too low. But good that you can avoid public speaking - possibly a better talent is being able to blow off what you don't want to do. B)

pinny, howdy, howdy. welcome to tdn.. lots of nice friendly people here.

i, too, randomly remembered neopets, but this was over a year ago.. havent left yet..

i have a minor in economics, i really enjoyed my econ classes.. but i decided not to major in it

i have no idea what a shota is, but I;ll poogle it..

UHM BEWARE OF THE IMAGES OF SHOTAS ON THE INTERNET HAHA

What did you choose to major in instead? c:

Also yesss always remember Reach. So many cries. ;~~~~;

Hey Pinny, welcome back to Neopets! It's always great to see users return to the site. ^_^ And also welcome to the forums! Are you a returning member here as well?

Hope to see you around!

Unfortunately, no; I only found this site when I was trying to find a price reference point for some brushes I was trying to obtain, and it seemed like a gr8 resource - so even better that it has a forum, since I like talking. A lot. @~@

Thanks v.m. for the welcome. c:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It had better come out soon - the show is already on A Feast for Crows! And I doubt they'll split five into two seasons. x__x

Seem to be lots of fans of GoT, which mkaes me happy! Who is/are your favourite(s)? c:

And yeah - I may be too ambitious, but better to aim too high than too low. But good that you can avoid public speaking - possibly a better talent is being able to blow off what you don't want to do. b)

not to mention George R. R. Martin is getting pretty old! lol The pressure is on. Aside from Daenerys (the obvious favorite lol- my draik is customized after her :D) I'm like in love with Jon Snow haha. I also tend to like the more complicatedly "evil" characters like Cersi and Melissandre. And when I began reading the series I really hated Sansa but now she's one of my favorites as well

haha I don't know how I manage to get out of so man public speaking events...I must have some sort of magic on my side xD

not to mention George R. R. Martin is getting pretty old! lol The pressure is on. Aside from Daenerys (the obvious favorite lol- my draik is customized after her :D) I'm like in love with Jon Snow haha. I also tend to like the more complicatedly "evil" characters like Cersi and Melissandre. And when I began reading the series I really hated Sansa but now she's one of my favorites as well

haha I don't know how I manage to get out of so man public speaking events...I must have some sort of magic on my side xD

Ahh! Another Melisandre fan. I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE Stannis fangirl, so I love/hate her for screwing around with him like that...a lot of people say he's a "weak" character for it, and i cri evertim.

I pray for the day he steals Dany's dragons and burns Westeros and beyond to the ground. <3

I have a picture of me touching his clothes at an exhibition in Toronto. c:

And Cersei used to be my favourite; she's still up there, along with Brienne and Littlefinger~

Sansa...still not a fan...haha. XD And I find Jon just okay, though Kit Harington is more than okay. ;)

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS SO I CAN ESCAPE MATHS.

• 4 weeks later...