The Auction House Is Back Online

hrtbrk

That's good news... but is it just me or are there generally less auctions than there used to be? I remember there used to be many auctions a few years ago. The first 2 pages at least used to be auctions in their last 30-60 seconds. Now the first page auctions could have as much as 5 - 10 minutes remaining. Is there less interest in auctions or was that just due to the lag?

That's good news... but is it just me or are there generally less auctions than there used to be? I remember there used to be many auctions a few years ago. The first 2 pages at least used to be auctions in their last 30-60 seconds. Now the first page auctions could have as much as 5 - 10 minutes remaining. Is there less interest in auctions or was that just due to the lag?

Well, it's just returned. People have to read that the Auction House is working again, and then have to start up their auctions. Give it a few days, and it should be as busy as you remember.

I'd just like to say that that image makes me mad because that helmet is a super-rare prize from a Neopets customization contest from way back or something and it's impossible to find anywhere because only like six exist, and I really wanted it for my pet's custom and there's no way I'll ever have it. THAT IS ALL.