More Downtime This Sunday!!

hrtbrk

I'm not having a problem, what part of the site are you guys on when the lag bothers you?

20 minutes later and I take that comment about not suffering from lag back...it heard me! xD

Well, it seems it's gonna be a short downtime, so I don't mind. I hope they also fix the (many) small glitches around the site.

I'm lucky, though. Their time of choice for downtimes is always when I'm fast asleep! (around 2 to 4 am here) :P

The lag seems to be worse again now it is weekend.

An hour doesn't seem long, but they might just need to run a few programs that can't be run when the site isn't in maintenance mode?

I do hope the lag will be better again next week, but they're doing their best! At least the Auctions are back up :).

The lag might be spotty at times, but at least we occasionally get decent Neopets here and there. They fixed the auctions; maybe they'll fix galleries, BD, etc. And start the CC prize script? Given how much lag the prize and lag gift scripts caused, I suspect they've put the contest scripts on hold for a while, but really, it's only 25 people per contest...

I suspect it might be less about the lag and more about fixing issues that we still have such as with the battledome. Or at least I hope so... I really need to unequip.

^It's been really spotty here for me too. I've had trouble's just accessing the front of the site, and the Games Room. I had no problem an hour ago doing my dailies, though. Maybe they're preparing for downtime tonight.

I'm very happy that this is becoming a routine thing, downtime for maintenance. I hope that each time, they getting a little bit closer to getting the site working back just like it used to. I've already noticed a significant increase in quality and load times, so I'm happy!

Like I also said in the neo-issues topic, I'm also having a lot of lag...

I like the fact that the maintenance is becoming a routine thing (though it would of course be even nicer if everything was fixed ;)), but I don't like that they use the same time slot every week.

It doesn't affect me much, since I'm usually fast asleep at that time, but I can imagine that it does regularly affect other users.

Today was a bad day for lag from here. Pages were failing to load, or they took minutes to open. I was in the Battledome trying to add some battles for the latest faction fight. Fortunately I had just completed a battle, and "collect rewards" had gone through. Then boom, the site went down. I looked at the time and it was exactly 9:00 pm NST.

Time flies while you're waiting for pages to load. :P

While I hope they re-open at 10:00 pm NST, it would be better if they just fixed the site so these lag issues would stop.