Happy Lenny Day & New Colour!

Ruto

I think it has the possibility to look better. But I can say I think polka dot is too similar to spotted aside from the myriad of color. I wish there was a more intricate color like faerie/maraquan etc to come out. Most of these colors have been filler/base colors.

But the clothes would look great with disco haha!

I'm not really sure what to think about the new colour either. It depends on what the other pets look like with it. Now it just looks like a Lenny with coloured spots (which isn't very strange considering that is what it is) but that feels somehow mildly disappointing. I think it as potential though. And it is the first new Paint Brush after a while so, yay!

Lennies are my favorite!! :D

The fact that a new paint color was released makes me happy regardless of what that color is. Hey, it's way better than starry!

I actually think the new color could make a cool pop art inspired customization ;)

I see Afros and Polka Dots. Do you know what this means? "Da da da dada da da circus Da da da dada da da Afro circus Afro circus Afro circus polka dot polka dot polka dot Afro!" Isn't there a wearable rainbow clown wig of some sort? If not, TNT please make it so it can go with the polka dot colour.

Polka dot? That was unexpected, lol. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet... It isn't terrible, but it feels kinda unnecessary, if that makes sense. Like someone said, it would be nice to see some more elaborate new colours. I think we have enough "base" colours.

As for the clothing, I have to say, I'm in love with that 'fro! I feel like making a Bob Ross customisation, LOL.

There aren't enough 'fros on Neopets... There isn't a single plain 'fro that is wearable for all species. As far as I know, we only have those Altador Cup ones, that are colourful. I think we need at least a basic black one and perhaps a blonde and a brown one as well.

Every time I see a new color I think "Well doesn't this say 'we are running out of ideas'?" They gotta come up with new colors every year so there are more colors to release on pet days after all, but all the exciting colors have already been done (Everyone loves Stealthy however which came out...last year? Year before? Can't remember).

May look good on some pets though. Can't wait to see a polka dot Elephante.

Every time I see a new color I think "Well doesn't this say 'we are running out of ideas'?"

To be honest, Neopets colors (colours) have always been weird to me. I mean if I saw Starry now for the first time, I would probably think something like that, and that color's old as the hills. Every colour can't be a Royal or a Faerie after all.

Also, I just had the thought that we might see some interesting species variations with this brush like we have for spotted and camo. We might not, and I'd be okay with that too.

They typically have a "basic" colour (like biscuit, starry, camo etc) and then the more "advanced" colour (like stealthy, maraquan, island etc) every pet day, so I think polkadot is a decent "basic" colour to add in some variety.

Looks cute. Excited to see it on other pets.

* Put them in "___"'s because I cannot remember the exact terminology TNT uses.

Hmm, not completely sure how I feel about the colours. The Maracite one is cute, but other Maracite pets are cuter in it, and the polka dot... I'm not sure. I like te fact that there's a new colour, but I don't particularly love it on a lenny. Maybe it's gonna look better on other pets.

The disco clothes, on the other hand, I absolutley love! They are so cool!

lame color for a lame pet :shiftyeyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.